Turn Signal mirror upgrade.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dame09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
has anyone upgrade the stock (no signal) mirrors on a 4th gen to mirror with turn signals? is the 4th gen already pre wired for a turn signal mirror? is it just plug and play?

bigdodge

Reaction score
You would have to buy the modules that the mirror plugs into and also have it activated by dealer or alphaobd

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
You would have to buy the modules that the mirror plugs into and also have it activated by dealer or alphaobd
Have you done this? I'd love to swap in a pair of mirrors that have the powered convex & turns. My 18 already has power/heated/folding mirrors but thought the harness & plug would be a wire or two short for a plug N play.

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
As long as you currently have power adjusting mirrors, you have the needed modules already. There are only three module options, 1> no module (fully manual mirrors) 2> one that has everything except power fold and 3> one that has everything. You just need the mirrors and access to AlphaOBD to turn them on. If you have fully manual mirrors and need the modules, I have a non-power fold set that came out of my '14 when I upgraded to power-fold mirrors that I am willing to sell.

-K

MOPAR LOVER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As long as you currently have power adjusting mirrors, you have the needed modules already. There are only three module options, 1> no module (fully manual mirrors) 2> one that has everything except power fold and 3> one that has everything. You just need the mirrors and access to AlphaOBD to turn them on. If you have fully manual mirrors and need the modules, I have a non-power fold set that came out of my '14 when I upgraded to power-fold mirrors that I am willing to sell.

-K
Hi Kad, do you still having the mirrors for sale? Are those have a heating and turn signal? My truck is a ’14 1500 with the heated mirrors but not the turn signal. Thanks

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Do the 1500 mirrors still come in Body Color, Chrome or Black ?

My 2016 Ram 1500 Bighorn came with Power Folding mirrors

SXRTk3.jpg

OOPS
MfGjBY.jpg

NF7DcP.jpg