UCONNECT 5.0 Update ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I checked and found out there is a Update for my 5.0 . I DO NOT have the Uconnect service if that makes a difference ! As far as I know I have never had a Update unless it does it automatically !
Anyone do this update ? What does it fix, since so far everything works for me ! Have not found any info on it in the search
Thanks

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Anyone know where I can get UCONNECT Update info ? ALlLI use is the radio and phone feature , NO UCONNECT services.. Everything works fine so really do not want to update if I do not need it. as I have read some people had issues with other updates

NoStopN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I checked mine a week ago to see if they had anything to fix my hiccups, but nothing. Also @Rado, all of the radios are listed as Uconnect, even the 5.0 radios.

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I checked mine a week ago to see if they had anything to fix my hiccups, but nothing. Also @Rado, all of the radios are listed as Uconnect, even the 5.0 radios.