Uconnect 8.4 40.1 update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaime lopez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does the new 40.1 update take away the srt logo? I updated my 4c with CarPlay but now the srt logo went away and I have the performance pages app but it won’t load.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Does the new 40.1 update take away the srt logo? I updated my 4c with CarPlay but now the srt logo went away and I have the performance pages app but it won’t load.
Maybe, you are the second person I've seen with this exact issue. The first was a UAS (non-NAV). Is yours a UAS as well?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Yes it is, so I’m assuming its just something with the non nav?
Unsure as I don't know anyone with a UAQ who activated those pages with AlfaOBD then lost it with 40.1...but I know of two with UASs (now). Thanks for confirming.

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a

Hi jaime lopez,

Have you performed a factory reset after the update? We're advised a reset may help resync all features after the update. Feel welcome to PM us if you need additional support.

Steph
Ram Cares

OP
OP
J

jaime lopez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
you know the saying with firmware updates, fix one problem and create two more... LOL
It’s crazy because the performance pages showed up after I updated it to 40.1 but when I click on it, it tell me the application can’t load at the moment.

PaleFlyer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It’s crazy because the performance pages showed up after I updated it to 40.1 but when I click on it, it tell me the application can’t load at the moment.
I saw Performance Pages for the first time after I installed 40.1, but the first couple times I tried to load it, it "thought" for a minute, then gave up, before finally telling me I needed to have Connected Services (or something similar).

Figured I would give it a day or 2, but from what I've seen (I looked the next day, forgot after that) it still hasn't "gained" back anything, other than putting the Auto Mirror on the main "apps" page, instead of only in the controls menu. (Which itself I didn't get after the recall for the mirror until my truck battery died)