Uconnect disappointment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Foxdodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi etorque
Well the new 2021 Ram 1500 I purchased with Uconnect I assumed would let me use my phone to let me communicate with truck. Called FCA today. They told me that my truck was not equipped to do that. Said it matters which radio is installed at factory. Which I think is bull———-!
The dealer knew little about the uconnect system when I purchased it.

Lunna

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L Ecodiesel
I understand your frustration because I have the same truck in even the Limited edition. The case manager knew of the flaw and it finally boiled down to what was I willing to accept as a payoff for their known deficiency. The owners and U connect manuals and Mopar website have information claiming monthly vehicle alerts available. This is not true and all information should be removed!

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Start with your dealer then escalate to Corporate to open a Case.

You can also PM @RamCares who can assist with opening that case.

OP
OP
F

Foxdodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi etorque
One last complaint about our truck. The stop/start system has no indicator light to show when it’s off. With my old age I can’t remember if I pushed it

noodles

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Have you tried to download the UConnect app? I have a 2020 and I'm able to lock and unlock it with the app. Takes a million years to reach the truck (must stop off and chat at distance planets).