USB console hub power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Challengersky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi eTorque
I have a 2022 RAM Limited 1500 eTorque. I use a Nexar camera and it needs to be connected to ignition controlled power. Unfortunately my truck doesn't have any ignition controlled power outlets, they are all 'always' active. My fuse boxed doesn't have the dual position fuses like older RAMs did to allow one to make a power outlet live or controlled.

Does anyone know how to make either console USB hub ignition controlled or even the cigarette lighter outlet on top of the console?

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I have a 2022 RAM Limited 1500 eTorque. I use a Nexar camera and it needs to be connected to ignition controlled power. Unfortunately my truck doesn't have any ignition controlled power outlets, they are all 'always' active. My fuse boxed doesn't have the dual position fuses like older RAMs did to allow one to make a power outlet live or controlled.

Does anyone know how to make either console USB hub ignition controlled or even the cigarette lighter outlet on top of the console?
On the top of my dash is one (1) 12v power port that is always on, and in my middle console is one (1) USB port that is ignition controlled. Do you have any USB ports that are the same that you can use?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357