Vararam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yep..unfortuaetly shows are few and far between. I agree if I win the 649 would keep this one and give a 2500 to someone....ohh like Wild One,... and a few extra $$$ for his time to do it up like he knows..LOL..just for fun..a so called project truck..that would be fun to document!

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Yep..unfortuaetly shows are few and far between. I agree if I win the 649 would keep this one and give a 2500 to someone....ohh like Wild One,... and a few extra $$$ for his time to do it up like he knows..LOL..just for fun..a so called project truck..that would be fun to document!
Somebody in Calgary just won 50 million,wasn't me though :rolleyes: If it was i'd be on the first plane outta here,then when it landed i'd figure out where i wanted to go from there.Get the hell outta Dodge before the relatives could find you:Big Laugh:

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So true..50 Mil..oMG...just a small slice of that would do me!....ahh I do have my tickets for tomorrow...who knows..the dreams are worth the $4

jmc921

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 L Hemi
So true..50 Mil..oMG...just a small slice of that would do me!....ahh I do have my tickets for tomorrow...who knows..the dreams are worth the $4
A couple of months ago the Powerball here in the states was over $1 Billion (not a typo - B - billion). I think there ended up being a single winning ticket in California!

Hardracer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 1500 laramie 4x4 crew cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Seems like the last couple billion ones were in cali....2 or 3 times ago there was a dispute when the numbers were slowly drawn out or release, sumthing like that...looked real fishy on that one...
On a side note...
Howcome you guys have to wait so long for the surgeries?.
Both my inlaws and a few others I know never had to wait say more than a month or 2...5 knees,heart(that's a given) and 3 hips

ThorsRams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
345 5.7l v8
IMG_5934.jpegI really like mine and haven’t had a single unsure in two years. I live where we get snow. I clean it about every 20k or 15k depending on how dirty it gets. With the dual exhaust and intake I definitely feel lil the intake and exhaust gave it a lil bit. I can’t wait to do a tune, I would love long tubes and then a tune but man they are expensive. Plus ny is a mfer with emissions, so idk how the high flow cats would be. The varram I would recommend tho.

ThorsRams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
345 5.7l v8
View attachment 533490I really like mine and haven’t had a single unsure in two years. I live where we get snow. I clean it about every 20k or 15k depending on how dirty it gets. With the dual exhaust and intake I definitely feel lil the intake and exhaust gave it a lil bit. I can’t wait to do a tune, I would love long tubes and then a tune but man they are expensive. Plus ny is a mfer with emissions, so idk how the high flow cats would be. The varram I would recommend tho.
Issue*