Waiting on Christmas..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrod

USAF 1997-2008
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Sport
Engine
CFBAE2CA-7FB3-4CC5-941C-3E4A6A14DEBD.jpeg So I’ve been meaning to install a rear hellwig sway bar for a while. Then Christmas comes around and the wife asks what I’d like to get. I told her about the sway bar and today it was sitting on our doorstep when I got home early from work. She’s at work at the moment, but to help keep the surprise I’ll place it back outside so she’ll think I have no idea... I’ll work on my surprised face for the next two weeks LOL

Last edited:

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Did you see a sleigh flying away......

So how do you explain to her you got into the house and didn't notice a huge box out front?

RAMMAR

DIRTY DIESEL DRINKER
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi V8
So I’ve been meaning to install a rear hellwig sway bar for a while. Then Christmas comes around and the wife asks what I’d like to get. I told her about the sway bar and today it was sitting on our doorstep when I got home early from work. She’s at work at the moment, but to help keep the surprise. I’ll place it back outside so she’ll think I have no idea... I’ll work on my surprised face for the next two weeks LOL

Lol, that's sweet.
Now just imagine if she knew you posted this on Ramforum. :suicide::happy175:

OP
OP
Jrod

Jrod

USAF 1997-2008
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Sport
Engine
Did you see a sleigh flying away......

So how do you explain to her you got into the house and didn't notice a huge box out front?

We get stuff delivered all the time. Sometimes we have no idea something is on our doorstep. She’ll just think it was dropped off after I got home lol.

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
This is epic been there done that. My wife gave me her phone to look something up one day I pulled up the net and it was on the custom offsets payment confirmation screen for my bday lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

sandawilliams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
View attachment 149185 So I’ve been meaning to install a rear hellwig sway bar for a while. Then Christmas comes around and the wife asks what I’d like to get. I told her about the sway bar and today it was sitting on our doorstep when I got home early from work. She’s at work at the moment, but to help keep the surprise I’ll place it back outside so she’ll think I have no idea... I’ll work on my surprised face for the next two weeks LOL

Your address?:)

OP
OP
Jrod

Jrod

USAF 1997-2008
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Sport
Engine
Your lucky not to have some of those damn thieves around that steal things off people's porches.
Jay

Funny you mention that. People have complained about packages missing one street over, so I brought the box inside and put it back outside when she was fixing to pull up our street, just in case lol.

OP
OP
Jrod

Jrod

USAF 1997-2008
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Sport
Engine
So she pulled into the garage, walked into the house, then sneaked the box in through the front door and hid it somewhere before she even said hello. I made pretend I was busy looking something up on my phone in another room lol.

GsRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi, 6.4L
So she pulled into the garage, walked into the house, then sneaked the box in through the front door and hid it somewhere before she even said hello. I made pretend I was busy looking something up on my phone in another room lol.
Lol! That's too funny

Wahrsuul

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We don't do that much around our place anymore. Sitting next to the tree right now are my new headlights and tails. She pulled them from my Amazon wish list, and I recognize the names on the boxes. Got to wait till christmas to open them though.

Honestly, one of the best years we had was when we skipped the lists and separate shopping. We went out and shopped together, I paid for her stuff, she paid for mine. We each got exactly what we wanted and no returns needed.

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Must be nice to have a wife with money.

Mine just tells me to “buy what you want” as a present from her. I do that all the time around my Birthday and Christmas, but I buy it for me, so what’s the point.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Yeah my Rough Country Leveling Kit is under the Christmas tree now and is strategically positioned so it’s in constant line of sight to me. I think my wife put it there to torment me. No she didn’t bother to wrap it.
When I tell her it’s torture for me to see it she laughs and says I’m like a kid.
I ask her if I can have my big kid toy now and the answer never changes. Hell No...

I Love my 18 Ram 2500HD 4x4 CC
Blue Streak Pearl off-road

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
Yeah my Rough Country Leveling Kit is under the Christmas tree now and is strategically positioned so it’s in constant line of sight to me. I think my wife put it there to torment me. No she didn’t bother to wrap it.
When I tell her it’s torture for me to see it she laughs and says I’m like a kid.
I ask her if I can have my big kid toy now and the answer never changes. Hell No...

I Love my 18 Ram 2500HD 4x4 CC
Blue Streak Pearl off-road
I like your wife’s style lol

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good move

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah but it’s painful to the psych.
Torture and brain pain = a wife

MCBROOM< relish every second, minute, hour etc U got there with yer wife. I promise U it is all good, betta that the alternative.. (my issue)