Warlock and a gooseneck hitch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rider7767

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a new Ram Warlock 5.7. We are having a gooseneck hitch, wiring and spray in Rhino Lining put in next week. Any thoughts? Our Gooseneck is a 7000 GVW traler. All of the specs look good.

DJI_0701.JPG

DJI_0706.JPG

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I'm sure the payload police will chime I saying a gooseneck is too much weight for that truck. [emoji853]
I'd consider a set of Airlift 5000 or Timber Grove airbags if the truck doesn't have the factory air suspension. Also a WirelessOne compressor to inflate the airbags, the new version you control with your phone.

OP
OP
Rider7767

Rider7767

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm sure the payload police will chime I saying a gooseneck is too much weight for that truck. [emoji853]
I'd consider a set of Airlift 5000 or Timber Grove airbags if the truck doesn't have the factory air suspension. Also a WirelessOne compressor to inflate the airbags, the new version you control with your phone.
I think that is fair to say. I will consider it after I tow with it a few times. The weight tows so much better in front of the rear axle, but if it needs it, I will get it.

Jus Cruisin

Gearhead
Reaction score
Metro Detroit area after 28 years in Florida
Ram Year
2019 Limited 4X4
Engine
E-torque hemi
I'm sure that the truck will tow your gooseneck. Guessing some sort of a flatbed utility type. It won't be the payload police to worry about, it'll be the other people's attorneys that will have a field day suing you if you're in an at fault wreck.