Warm A/C on passenger side

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Josh Morlock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have cold A/C on the drivers side and warm A/C on the passenger side. Not sure how this is possible because I have single zone climate controls, anyone know a fix?

TimboRam77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
blend door. Had it on a 3500 did same thing. Look up heater treater if they aee still around. Cheap plastic parts. Some have made a manual wire to adjust it. Putting a 10 dollar home depot cutoff in the heater core water line did wonders for my cummins. Depending on which blend door the job is quick or worse case the entire dash must be removed.

OP
OP
J

Josh Morlock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ripped the lower blend door/recirculation door out last year. I can’t seem to find an actual answer to if it’s a blend door or not. I don’t ever remember having hot air on the passenger side last summer though So I’m kinda figuring that it’s the hard to reach blend door. I ordered a replacement door for the one you can easily reach, maybe that’ll fix it. If not atleast it’ll keep the cold air from blowing out of my glove box in the winter