Warning to all 2019 ram owners and future owners need to read

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thorsax

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum V8
Knowing FCA, their fix for this will be adding Jeep Wrangler drain plugs on the 2020 models!

tomb

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 bighorn-cherry red
Engine
5.7 HEMI
when I got mine I was laying down my stripes which to do properly meant removing the 3rd brake light-the rubber gasket was not installed properly at all -water surely would have found its way in,it was on the bottom of gasket-need better quality control-I would imagine if I hadn't done that I would have a problem with water seepage-if the gasket seal was out at the top water would likely flow in and create a real problem.

firecadet613

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
when I got mine I was laying down my stripes which to do properly meant removing the 3rd brake light-the rubber gasket was not installed properly at all -water surely would have found its way in,it was on the bottom of gasket-need better quality control-I would imagine if I hadn't done that I would have a problem with water seepage-if the gasket seal was out at the top water would likely flow in and create a real problem.
Is this on a 2019?

Hemimania

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This s*** fu**** annoys me. Do GMC Sierras have this problem? Hell, do Honda Ridgelines have this problem? I mean geez. Get your s*** together. This is 2019 we talkin about. Can't figure this stuff out by now?