Washer fluid only squirts when signalling??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cozzbly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
I've got a 2018 1500 Laramie EcoDiesel. About a month ago I noticed that my windshield washer fluid button wasn't working. When I push the button on the signal lever, nothing happens, the wipers don't even move.

I had the idea to move the signal lever while holding the washer button pressed, and it will spray and wipe again. Doesn't matter if I signal left or right, it will spray and wipe. The washer button will work normally again after I do this. But let's say about 5 minutes later it will stop working and I will have to do the press and signal thing again.

Anyone ever hear of this problem? I want to get some input before I take it to a dealership or dismantle the console myself...

grizzstang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you are one of the few people on this earth that actually use your signal lights and your truck has a few miles on it your multifunction switch (signal light switch) may need to be replaced.

OP
OP
C

cozzbly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
I'm thinking that's what I'll try, but it's unfortunate since the truck only has 60,000 miles on it.