What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tfeni52355

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Longhorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi, 4x4, Air Suspension
Ordered some Michelin Defender LTX tires today through Discount so hopefully that’s what I’ll be doing Saturday. Finally decided that enough was enough, and that it was time to cut my losses with those rough-riding BFG’s.

I know I won’t get near what I paid for these expensive suckers when they were brand new but how much y’all think I oughta ask for them? I figured maybe $150 each. That’s half the price I paid. They’re in excellent shape, no flats, even wear, ten months old, and about 12000 miles on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ditto. I ordered mine Sunday night so I could get the Black Friday (20%) rebate. Thanks for confirming my choice of tire. I started a thread on Michelin vs. Bridgestone and it ended with a lot of K/O talk. Sounds like I made the right choice and stayed with Michelin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

renfrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Put a Mopar T-handle on my shifter. 10 min job!

full

Nice. How does the old handle come off ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ditto. I ordered mine Sunday night so I could get the Black Friday (20%) rebate. Thanks for confirming my choice of tire. I started a thread on Michelin vs. Bridgestone and it ended with a lot of K/O talk. Sounds like I made the right choice and stayed with Michelin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I sure hope so. I’m gonna find out, anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bummer. How did it happen?

-K

Shot out? Was ice fishing in northern Wisconsin and came back to the hole! Was on Thanksgiving so getting help was a pain.

Phone service was impossible and I was pissed! In the shop today being replaced

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
That sucks.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

werdna1977

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Shot out? Was ice fishing in northern Wisconsin and came back to the hole! Was on Thanksgiving so getting help was a pain.

Phone service was impossible and I was pissed! In the shop today being replaced

I wish i was out ice fishing by now!!! I live in northern Ontario and i dont know if ill be out until January due to warmer weather this week and that other thing called work lol

ThunderMug95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ordered a Tyger tri-fold bed cover this evening. It should be here in a couple of days. I've read some good things on here from a few members.

I figured it would be good to have in the near future. We have a 2 1/2 yr old and about to have a baby girl in a couple of weeks! Going to have 2 car seats in the crew cab, so figured the bed cover will help with grocery runs and hauling extra stuff out of the weather.

Very pleased with mine. Holding up very well, no discoloration and it is still taught. I couldn’t recommend it more.

JimsRamTruck2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
All i've been doing is driving them. Oh and I did move a small Santa slay with the 2017. Christmas spirit.

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ordered a Tyger tri-fold bed cover this evening. It should be here in a couple of days. I've read some good things on here from a few members.

I figured it would be good to have in the near future. We have a 2 1/2 yr old and about to have a baby girl in a couple of weeks! Going to have 2 car seats in the crew cab, so figured the bed cover will help with grocery runs and hauling extra stuff out of the weather.

I have two forward facing and one rear facing car seat in the Rebel. Fit perfect. Enough room on the floor for groceries still lol. I have a Tyger soft tri fold. Been great the year I've had it so far.