What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
Started driving at 3 pm yesterday. Left Florida and finally arrived in PA at 8:36 this morning. Drove 1079 miles one way.

Ah the memories……. Use to do that twice a year when I went to school in Fla, grew up in NJ

Dont care if I never see another ‘South of the Boarder’ sign again :waytogo:

RangerWeaver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8 4.7L
Ah the memories……. Use to do that twice a year when I went to school in Fla, grew up in NJ

Dont care if I never see another ‘South of the Boarder’ sign again :waytogo:
Same here. This is my first time driving back home since I'm originally from Lancaster PA.
Welcome to the Commonwealth... And thanks for bringing this beautiful weather... :)
I think is more of a welcome back. My family and I moved to FL when I was 7 years old. Now, 20 years later I'm looking to move back. Part of my week-long trip is to see which ambulance company I want to work for as well as where I want to live.

Johnny_B-Good

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Same here. This is my first time driving back home since I'm originally from Lancaster PA.

I think is more of a welcome back. My family and I moved to FL when I was 7 years old. Now, 20 years later I'm looking to move back. Part of my week-long trip is to see which ambulance company I want to work for as well as where I want to live.
Well then, welcome back. Hope this all works out for you. Especially the re-adjustment to seasonal changes... Ahhh, you got a Ram, you're good to go... :)

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
Added these last night.

Zroadz hood hinges and Rigid pods. 1 flood & 1 spot per side.

Figure I’ll play with them a while and determine if they stay or not. Want to see if air noise becomes a factor as well.

Apologize for the dirty Ram and spots, tomorrow
is Spa day for the Ram :waytogo:

D984C12A-9DDA-4151-9A6B-832475535396.jpeg

8A791F0A-7F6A-4FAD-A83E-4638C895EE05.jpeg

E652D9C5-C603-4230-8EF8-F7FF0F54C3F1.jpeg

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
FINALLY gave her a hand wash and then decided to do a clay towel on it. She needed it real bad.

I know I should have done the polish and sealant afterwards, but I was beat and I do the polishing and sealant by hand. 2 hours was enough. lol Old age is a *****, or I should say, older age is a *****. When I was younger, I could do it all in one day. Not any more. LOL