What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eljefe

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I'm looking at getting a set of 5" exhaust tips also. Waiting on a cost w/shipping from Nick.

BTD07

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not sure if it's my tapatalk but can't see pics jshillin

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
he doesn't have permissions set right. He's got to allow everyone to see pics in his album

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
Spec'd the new headlights out last night with JJ @ retroshop, got my ass handed to me in registration fees and taxes, and my delete kit and tuner should be here tomorrow. Now if only its hopefully not 18 degrees out tomorrow when I delete....

bjohnston0624

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This was an Mazda5 suv/van thingymajigger

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
I detailed one that had goat fur all over the back seats, and tomato soup on the front passenger floor. That was fun

bjohnston0624

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
HAHA oh the joys and things ya encounter detailing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

PartTimeHero

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014/ 2004
Engine
Hemi 5.7 x 2
I installed my factory fiberglass tonneau and dropped my fender flares off at the paint shop. I also Installed a new shorter 7" radio antenna.

Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO 2 and Amp Power Bars are on the shortlist.

I'm also trying to hunt down a honeycomb grille and cant decide if i want to debadge her or not20171214_093528.jpg 20171214_100134.jpg

jshillin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I installed my factory fiberglass tonneau and dropped my fender flares off at the paint shop. I also Installed a new shorter 7" radio antenna.

Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO 2 and Amp Power Bars are on the shortlist.

I'm also trying to hunt down a honeycomb grille and cant decide if i want to debadge her or not

Looks great, I like that color. It's close to the same color of an Ranger I used to have.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine kind of pissed me off coming home from work today. So, I swore out loud at it. LOL
I went to clean the windshield, but only washer fluid came out of the driver's side. Really pissed me off. Maybe because it is cold out? But, I would assume the heat from the engine bay would have heated the hose so it could pass? Anyways,.... the other little issue I had a while back, when it was also cold out again, I tried to use my power mirror button and only the driver's side worked. It's all better now, it was a while ago and when it was cold out as well. Same side of the truck. (I repeat, the passenger side mirror does work well now. It was one day when this happened in the cold.)
I'm starting to really dislike the MDS system as well. I know it can be disabled at every start up, but I wouldn't mind the MDS system if it was loud and sounded like ****. lol
We'll see. I love my truck, but these little "issues" really bother me. Thanks for letting me vent.
Well guys, I went to get my yearly inspection sticker this morning and the washer fluid is now flowing out of that nozzle no problem. It was probably, frozen. That's all I can think of. I'm just happy it's working again!

Well, the grille swap is complete! Firebuff17 (Josh) and I swapped. I ran without the grille for about a week while he did the swap, then he shipped me his honeycomb. I put them on last night and reassembled. Seems I broke the 2 bottom clips that hold the bottom part of the grille in. Josh had the part number and supplier, so those are on order. I really like the look of the honeycomb over the slats. For my truck, and what I was after, the chrome accents just didn't look right. Huge props to the forum for having made all this possible, too. I think there are 4-5 pairs of truck owners that made the swap recently.
View attachment 115976
'
That looks killer! I love it. I would love to do that as well.
Do you get any codes because the slats are not there?