What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JimsRamTruck2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Had the injectors cleaned, oil changed, dif fluid, and I cleaned the throttle body this weekend. Truck is running so nice now. :waytogo:

Now I have to find the money to pay for it all. :roflsquared:

Pigeonman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Won't be doing anything now.... Just went outside and found the rear window on my wife's minivan smashed out. Glass all over the ground. FFS.

Pigeonman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone mowing around your house yesterday?

Nope. Snow is finally gone but nothings growing yet....

He lives in Canada. The better question is - Who was playing street hockey? :happy175:

:favorites13:

It was really windy the last couple of days and I don't see any rocks or anything to explain what happened. Most of the glass is on the ground outside. I thought maybe the door got hit by a wheel of the stroller from the inside when we closed it last but you'd think I would have noticed it breaking when I closed it.

LOL... don't they grow grass there?

Only from late April till October usually.... When it starts getting warm enough that I have to put my beer in the fridge to keep it cold I'll think about breaking out the lawn mower.

Quote from the autoglass place... $750.00!! Faaacckkk Me! Thats my mod budget for the next 6 months down the drain. Add that to the $1000 in insurance deductables I have to pay for the damage my wife did when she backed the van into my truck and its gonna be a modless summer.

Good thing I already ordered and payed for Retro kits for both the head and fogs.

WalterG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Here you go. I wish all mods were as easy as removing the pillar vinyl.

Great looking truck :naughty: I got mine on the first of this year. Although mine isn't an Outdoorsman, we have the same color scheme.

2015-01-02 13.29.43.jpg

Now I know what mine will look like when I get the front bumper painted the correct color. Not sure if I like the vinyl delete or not, looks good, just not sure if I like it. I do want to get vent visors though. I had those on my last truck and really like them.

Mod money is tight, next on my list is a set of tow mirrors, since camping season is close.

DarkCherry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It does help seeing your goal, my inspiration is a 11 outdoorsman just like mine I found on yahoo with 37's and a 6" lift.... don't know if I really want to go that high, but that overall set up looks great!

One day you might have to give me inspiration for my beast.

JimsRamTruck2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Pigeonman - Who ever was driving it would have had to have hit the gas really fast to cause a stroller to shift and impact the glass like that. And YIKES!!!! $750.00 for the glass. :jawdrop: What was that glass made of? :crazy:

cgeorgemo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I got the the chrome caps installed on my tow mirrors tonight.
uploadfromtaptalk1428967768630.jpg

Last edited:

notlownf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cleaned all the winter crap out my Decked box and put in some summer gear, put on the Tonno Pro Tonneau cover, and painted the last 12 inches and tip of the MBRP exhaust black.

5100's should be here before the weekend so hopefully those will go in soon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Got stuck in the sand and pulled out by a jeep.. Damn i miss my Rubicon... I know, I know, it's cuz I'm on street tires.. I need to upgrade I guess

jjc155

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Pics, or it didn't happen! :roflsquared:

fair enough. lol

lights on cap ceiling.
cap_zpsusuoboto.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

switches

switch_zps9juyqh7o.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I put a strip on the lift glass for task lighting on the tailgate but couldnt reall get a good pic. Here is how good it lights up the tailgate though.

tasklight_zpsw1haj85w.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Should work out great as I camp under my cap when fishing and hunting through out the year.

Tapped the constant hot in the 7 pin trailer plug, ran through a fuse and then to the switches for the two circuits. Took a couple of hours to put together and cost under 100bucks.

J-