What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well,...................
I hate to say it, (actually type it out), but I traded it in today. I loved the truck, but there some quirks that really got me. It has really low mileage, only 36k on the clock, nothing mechanically wrong with it, unless you count the stupid MDS system. LOL I shut MDS off every time I drive the truck. The rust on the rear driver's wheel well was bothering me too. A couple of other little things, but other than that, it's been a solid truck. A beast in the snow.
Who knows, I may be back in a truck in 3 years after the lease is up. We'll see.

Adamcr68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemifever 5.7
Actually next week-Tuesday going up to Quick_Shifter’s shop to install hubs, wheels & tires- with different offset to get rid of my wheel spacers & set of Bilsteins. Sending my shocks to be rebuilt, should be about 4 weeks, then go back for install. I’m excited to go, always a great day at his shop & knowing your mechanic isn’t satisfied until it’s right makes the day stress free. I have said it before but would happily drive twice as far to go to Quick_Shifters’s shop-ak_trucks_pa- won’t take my truck anywhere else!
Just got back from Quick_Shifter’s shop, as always a great experience! Replaced all 4 hubs, installed new wheels & tires- with the right offset so I could get rid of my spacers & an alignment. Also removed my shocks & installed the Bilstein’s in no time

Attachments

• IMG_9554.jpeg
    IMG_9554.jpeg
    248.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9550.jpeg
    IMG_9550.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 13

czervika

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just got back from Quick_Shifter’s shop, as always a great experience! Replaced all 4 hubs, installed new wheels & tires- with the right offset so I could get rid of my spacers & an alignment. Also removed my shocks & installed the Bilstein’s in no time
Ummmm "all 4 hubs"??

TheEnder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
I finally got a tuner and tuned the trans on my 4th gen lonestar.

Makes it much nicer to drive let me tell you. I just wish there was more options for tuning the 4.7, seems to be pretty much nothing. But i’m okay with that, she’s been the most reliable vehicle i’ve pretty much ever driven.

Attachments

• IMG_0524.jpeg
    IMG_0524.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 4

CanuckRam1313

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Warlock SLT
Engine
Added another Kenwood amp (this one is a 500W RMS monoblock amp) and a DB digital 5 farad capacitor, plus another 10" Audiomobile EVO sub (under the rear driver side seat) in a sealed box. Then had it all retuned and balanced.
Holy Crap.... this system pounds insanely clear and with hard thump now.
And there is not a single rattle anywhere inside or outside the truck.
Now my daily work treks are even better...lol.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Got a new license plate bracket for it. If you know it you will get it.

Attachments

• IMG_3892.JPG
    IMG_3892.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 15