What DON'T you like about your RAM?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Of course style is a matter of opinion, but to me the GMs look like they were hacked out of a hunk of metal while the Ram looks like it was sculpted in clay and then duplicated. In fact I've heard some people say it's over-styled.

IMO the chevys are WAAAAY "over styled".. their is just to much goin on for me with lines EVERYWHERE in the pannels, grills, lights, trim....just to much. they are a "fancy" truck to me. for the guy that wants a truck image and uses it like a minivan. yes they are nice in their own way. they can tow just fine too.

dexter

Banned
Reaction score
IMO the chevys are WAAAAY "over styled".. their is just to much goin on for me with lines EVERYWHERE in the pannels, grills, lights, trim....just to much. they are a "fancy" truck to me. for the guy that wants a truck image and uses it like a minivan. yes they are nice in their own way. they can tow just fine too.

I think chrome on a truck is over the top!

TestPilot57

Reaction score
Ram Year
none
Engine
Godzilla 7.3

The original comment was about the bed, and that is what I was referring to.

TestPilot57

Reaction score
Ram Year
none
Engine
Godzilla 7.3
I don't think there is enough leg room in a quad cab back seat.

All kinds of answers to that.

1. For who?
2. Get a crew cab. Or a Megacab.
3. It's a quad cab. Originally known as an Extended cab, where they made enough room to put your lunch box and a six pack or maybe the family dog.
4. You must have inadvertently gotten the Incredible Shrinking Quad Cab, that gets smaller when you drive it off the lot. Have you gone back to the dealer to see if it expands?

Handyman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
All kinds of answers to that.

1. For who?

2. Get a crew cab. Or a Megacab.

3. It's a quad cab. Originally known as an Extended cab, where they made enough room to put your lunch box and a six pack or maybe the family dog.

4. You must have inadvertently gotten the Incredible Shrinking Quad Cab, that gets smaller when you drive it off the lot. Have you gone back to the dealer to see if it expands?

I bought the vehicle from a private party. You must get punched in the mouth a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Handyman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
:roflsquared:

You sit in the back ?

You guys know what?

Go **** yourselves. The lot of you are a bunch of wise-ass keyboard jockeys. I shouldn't need a thick skin for a truck forum.

I swear on my children's eyes, you would not converse like this with me in person.

Keep your forum and shove it all up your tough guy asses.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I don't think there is enough leg room in a quad cab back seat.
If I could do it all over again i would've gotten a crew cab or mega cab , not for the leg room , just for room in general . I find especially during hunting season I need more room putting all my gear in the cab on hunting trips staying in motels . I wish I had the fold flat floor as well , just not enough room in my QC .
Thinking of getting a windowless camper shell painted to match for hunting season ...

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
You guys know what?

Go **** yourselves. The lot of you are a bunch of wise-ass keyboard jockeys. I shouldn't need a thick skin for a truck forum.

I swear on my children's eyes, you would not converse like this with me in person.

Keep your forum and shove it all up your tough guy asses.

Come on. ******* was just joking with you in a friendly way. Yes in my opinion testpilot was a little "up front" you could say, but in his defense none of us new you got the truck from a ptivate dealer. How were we supposed to.

This thread is always asking for "poke the bear" comments because it's guys complaining about a truck that they bought. Please relax, enjoy the fun and poke the bear back. But there is no need to get mad over a truck forum response. We are all on here for simmalar reasons.

Thick skin isnt needed..... But it sure helps.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Thick skin is always needed in life. Speaking of which, I guess that's my dislike, these trucks aren't made to be leaned on nowadays. Granted, neither is any other new vehicle...

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
And what kind of person swears on his childrens eyes. That is not right.

Just saying.

Your the bear and im holding the stick FYI.

Kytow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Agreed. Have to correct the scratches on my front bumper from changing headlights.

Sent from somewhere with confusion.

Hemipower95

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
My screen freezes for a while, even when connected to bluetooth, on a side note the aux hub location chews up my aux cable

Attachments

• 20160808_180132.jpg
    20160808_180132.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 119
Last edited: