What is TSB 08-056-19?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BSVmopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Big Horn CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Went in for TSB 08-033-19 for the growling and droning. They said it was updated to #08-056-19. Had that done and was good for 100 miles than starting doing it again. May do it 3 times in a week or not at all for a month. I know how to de-pin but will make them fix it instead. Anyone have any luck getting the dealer to eliminate the droning problem? Level two Big Horn with 6 speaker radio. About to schedule for their third attempt at it. Thanks in advance for any response.

Johnwicked

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Have any luck? Have they said what this update is supposed to do? My truck had been doing it off and on but hadn't done it at all for quite a while. UNTIL this weekend. The odd thing is that the last time it did it was when I had a truck full of people (4-5) like this weekend. Of course it stops when I crack the window. I haven't taken it in to the dealer yet.

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Have any luck? Have they said what this update is supposed to do? My truck had been doing it off and on but hadn't done it at all for quite a while. UNTIL this weekend. The odd thing is that the last time it did it was when I had a truck full of people (4-5) like this weekend. Of course it stops when I crack the window. I haven't taken it in to the dealer yet.

Hello Johnwicked,
We are certainly sorry to hear about your recent troubles. If it would be of interest, I would be happy to learn additional details of your situation to determine how to best assist. Please follow up with us via private message when you can.
Laura
RamCares

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The TSB, refers to ANC issues (Automatic Noise Cancellation) system... There R a couple of threads of how to shut down/turn off, though one would hope with new trucks Dealer fix...