Wheel Spacers???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NWRQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I assume you had to cut your factory wheel studs. I would like to install 1" spacers also and i have to cut almost 5/8" from factory studs. Do you have any problems after you installed them? And some people recommend to apply thread locker , witch ,i agree is logical.But i also know that you have to retorqe spacers after some time and you will not be able to do it with thread locker. What is your opinion on this?

The back of most wheels will have pockets between the holes that the factory wheel studs will fit into. I don't recall the wheel studs being cut in order for the wheels to fit. I've never used thread locker and I've never had a problem with any of the nuts coming lose. I do recommend re-torquing them after a couple hundred miles. I would check them anytime you have a wheel off, but for the most part they should be good to go.
On a side note, Ram 3500 DRW's come from the factory with (2") spacers on the front wheels. While the design is different, the concept is the same.