Where does the forward O2 wiring come out of the harness?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRTDEVL

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bought truck, CEL on. Code for O2 sensor voltage high. Live stream shows a steady 1v from O2 sensor.

Go under truck, find no O2 sensor present, just some fittings to what looks like some sort of quick-disconnect. No exhaust leak... but no forward O2 senor or wiring to be found. The cat was obviously replaced with what appears to be a factory unit, too.

Anyone got pics of where the wiring is in the harness? I'd like to fix this and put a new matched pair of O2 sensors on the truck, as I am sure it will get better mileage than running without. I also HATE having warning lights staring me in the face when I drive, as I feel I am not caring for my vehicles well enough if they are on.

OP
OP
D

DRTDEVL

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Never mind. I found a video, the plug is on the DRIVER's side of the transmission, the cable drapes over to the passenger side where the sensor is.