Where has your Ram been lately?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonneaucovered

www.tonneaucovered.com
Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A
We took the kiddos out for a drive yesterday, had to get out of the house and enjoy the amazing weather, while practicing social distancing. Took advantage of the scenery and weather to get a few shots. Love that we are in Montana and have many options to get out and enjoy a drive.

Anyone else getting out with their Rams and exploring new areas or going to favorites? Ramatbisonrange.jpg

chri5k

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
In the body shop having the cab corner dent repaired. :-(

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
We had to get out of the house but we also wanted to be socially distant so off to North Central Arizona we went. We packed a lunch, did some driving, a bit of sightseeing and had ate our lunch in a secluded area.

This bridge is near Theodore Roosevelt Lake just South of Payson, AZ. It was a good day for a drive.

20200404_123836.jpg

OP
OP
Tonneaucovered

Tonneaucovered

www.tonneaucovered.com
Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A
We had to get out of the house but we also wanted to be socially distant so off to North Central Arizona we went. We packed a lunch, did some driving, a bit of sightseeing and had ate our lunch in a secluded area.

This bridge is near Theodore Roosevelt Lake just South of Payson, AZ. It was a good day for a drive.

View attachment 201799

Beautiful!! We took this at the National Bison Range and it felt good to get out in the sun and just be us and nature. We have snow coming this weekend so had to enjoy the warm 60 degree weather.

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
We took the kiddos out for a drive yesterday, had to get out of the house and enjoy the amazing weather, while practicing social distancing. Took advantage of the scenery and weather to get a few shots. Love that we are in Montana and have many options to get out and enjoy a drive.

Anyone else getting out with their Rams and exploring new areas or going to favorites? View attachment 201776
That is beautiful so jealous. My ram has been in the garage since January lol. Just finished up chemo and radiation then we got put on lock down so I'm going nuts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk all grammar errors brought you by fat fingers and auto correct.

NETim

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
That is beautiful so jealous. My ram has been in the garage since January lol. Just finished up chemo and radiation then we got put on lock down so I'm going nuts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk all grammar errors brought you by fat fingers and auto correct.

Best of luck to you!!

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Best of luck to you!!
Thx

OP
OP
Tonneaucovered

Tonneaucovered

www.tonneaucovered.com
Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A

Oh man, sending many positive thoughts your way. Hopefully you can at least get out soon for a drive.

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Oh man, sending many positive thoughts your way. Hopefully you can at least get out soon for a drive.
Cant wait! Just want to avoid this craziness till my immune system is back and I'm ready to go.

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Besides a couple of trips to my hardwood lumber wholesaler, I ran my truck through my local Autobell car wash to try and get rid of all the hard water spots that were on the paint!! It did a very good job.

Red

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Cant wait! Just want to avoid this craziness till my immune system is back and I'm ready to go.

Good luck, stay low and safe!!

We went for a drive after work ( never would have thought I was essential..lol) and saw some color. Seems like more on the hood than the sky

20200408_191126.jpg

20200408_191039.jpg

Purplert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The occasional trip to Home Depot for some misc I either need right away or forgot to get the previous trip, gas station and every few days I’ll leave to grab something to eat just to get out of the house for a short time. Other then that I’m staying home and away from the crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Timeless

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Mine has stayed home all week.

Weather is so nice been driving the Miata. :driver:

OP
OP
Tonneaucovered

Tonneaucovered

www.tonneaucovered.com
Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A
Besides a couple of trips to my hardwood lumber wholesaler, I ran my truck through my local Autobell car wash to try and get rid of all the hard water spots that were on the paint!! It did a very good job.

Red

Beautiful Truck. Ours needs a good wash, especially after the dirt road, and all the bug splatter. gonna wait though since its supposed to rain/snow tonight and this weekend.

condor767

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
We drove out to West Virginia with the family and ate lunch in the bed on the banks of the Shenandoah River. Got my first off roading experience while parking in the grass alongside the road, lol.

Other than that, very little truck driving except for the occasional grocery store/Home Depot run. On the plus side, I’m getting close to one month/gallon on gas!

OP
OP
Tonneaucovered

Tonneaucovered

www.tonneaucovered.com
Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A
The occasional trip to Home Depot for some misc I either need right away or forgot to get the previous trip, gas station and every few days I’ll leave to grab something to eat just to get out of the house for a short time. Other then that I’m staying home and away from the crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Its defiantly crazy. We are staying in too, the only time the kids go out is when we do little trips like this. Gotta get them out of the house before they go crazy.