Where to get parts schematics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Virgil2U

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2/318
I have a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie SLT and I am in need to find a schematic or parts diagram so I can find out the name of a part I need for my driver-side rear cargo door, I guess it is called cargo door. I have an extended cab with a short bed and has the rear door behind the driver's door with a full bench seat behind the front bench seat and I need to replace a part in that door that connects the open handle to the upper and lower rods that go to the door locks. Since I don't know what it is called I first need to find the name and I can't find anything online about where to look for a catalog that would list that part.

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I have a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie SLT and I am in need to find a schematic or parts diagram so I can find out the name of a part I need for my driver-side rear cargo door, I guess it is called cargo door. I have an extended cab with a short bed and has the rear door behind the driver's door with a full bench seat behind the front bench seat and I need to replace a part in that door that connects the open handle to the upper and lower rods that go to the door locks. Since I don't know what it is called I first need to find the name and I can't find anything online about where to look for a catalog that would list that part.
Here is the link to the 2nd Gen DIY forum where the Ram service manuals and parts manuals are located.

https://www.ramforum.com/threads/2nd-gen-ram-parts-manuals.6399/

Scroll down to the 2001 BE and click on the link. That is the complete parts manual for your truck. If you have trouble viewing the parts manual I can upload it to my OneDrive account and you can download it from there.