Which one of these wiring harnesses would I need?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89grand

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 RCSB
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Here's my plan, keep the factory 8.4 (base 6 speaker), but replace the front door and dash speakers with the CDT 6x9 woofers and Faital Pro 3.5" full range speakers that I have that I planned to use in my Magnum, but never did. Use the Kicker Key180.4 or the newer Key200.4 running bi-amped to the dash and door speakers using the auto t/a and eq. I have a Key180.4 running bi-amped in my TJ Wrangler and am impressed with it.

The rear speakers will be replaced, but ran off of the headunit. I have some Pioneer 6x9 coaxials I could use. At some point I'll add a sub, either a powered under seat unit, or one of the self powered JL Audio subs behind the drivers seat.

I'm going to use the high level inputs on the amp, and don't want to cut the harness. I need a signal from the front, but want the rear speakers to remain connected to the headunit. Since from what I understand, the front door and dash speakers are wired in parallel, I want to use the factory wiring to the doors, and will run new wires to the dash 3.5's.

With that said, which harness is the best for my situation?

https://www.netaudiowf.com/store/pr.../4-amplifier-integration-2013-up-regular-cab/