Which programmer is better for me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeffrey hammond

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I have a 2017 ram 2500 6.7
This truck is my daily driver...to work,in town with the family shopping..but from april to September I'm towing a 9400lb camper twice a month. Short trips and long trips..the truck is all stock with all emmisions. Maybe in the future that might change but for now I just want to open the cummins up more like its supposed to be and get that fuel economy and some hp and torque back. Any suggestions?

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I have an Edge CTS-2 Insight monitor with EFI Live tunes and a CSP 4 selector switch.

I'm not sure if the have tunes that work with all the emissions parts in place but you could always check in with them.

Jrid42

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I recently got an EZ Link Auto Agent 2, with Emissions in place Tunes. However, I'm looking to Delete and would like some info regarding the updated tunes needed to be downloaded to my EZ Link.

superstud6186

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I have an Edge CTS-2 Insight monitor with EFI Live tunes and a CSP 4 selector switch.

I'm not sure if the have tunes that work with all the emissions parts in place but you could always check in with them.
Has it made any difference in the fuel mileage i have been reading a lot of reviews on it but everyone says that it hasnt done anything for there daily driver fuel mileage. just horse power...