WhiteKnuckle Sliders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Great looking wagon. i think this has just sold me over the Maple offroad sliders. because you can just plate the rear section for a nice little bed step.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Great looking wagon. i think this has just sold me over the Maple offroad sliders. because you can just plate the rear section for a nice little bed step.

Im sure Maple will do whatever you want, too.

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
Neil at maple is super accommodating. He really hooked me up when I needed a set quickly before a trip I was taking. Good people at Maple, not to say WK doesn't make quality stuff but I always gotta give Neil plugs when I can

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Im sure Maple will do whatever you want, too.

Neil at maple is super accommodating. He really hooked me up when I needed a set quickly before a trip I was taking. Good people at Maple, not to say WK doesn't make quality stuff but I always gotta give Neil plugs when I can

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Well. this is good to know. i just looked at the options on both websites. Maple will either do the entire thing plated, or not at all. Whereas WK had the option to plate everything, nothing, or just hte ear section by the bed. Which i really liked

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well. this is good to know. i just looked at the options on both websites. Maple will either do the entire thing plated, or not at all. Whereas WK had the option to plate everything, nothing, or just hte ear section by the bed. Which i really liked

But if you call in you can customize. You can have them make them wider, plate whatever section you want etc...

SeaSickSailor

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
I swear by my White Knuckles. Bounced off of them a few times. I did find that they were a bit slippery to step on when wet. Fixed that by spaying them with black Rust-O-Leum bed liner paint. Worked great.

donivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Man those steps do look good! I like how they go all the way to the bed to be used as a step. Any idea if the step is higher, lower or the same as the stock steps? Did a quick look and the top of the stock ones are about even with the bottom of the pinch weld. Can't really have the step higher than stock for the wife and kids. I ordered some amp steps and was going to add some Randy Ellis sliders for protection but I'm liking the off-road look of these.

OP
OP
Joe Ellis

Joe Ellis

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I’ll get some photos out of the mounting plates, as far as compared to stock they tuck up a bit closer and you can a little bit of clearance. I’ll take a few side photos as well.

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
I liked the wk sliders but I live in Edmonton Canada to have wk sliders shipped and the exchange rate on the Canadian peso would be very expensive.so I built my own .I used 2x2 x1/4 inch for the cross bars 2x3x1/4 wall for the rails.it is the same as wk uses for theirs but mine use 3inchx11inch 1/2 inch diameter u bolts over the frame to attach them you need 12 of them. had mine made at a local truck spring shop for 170 bucks. the little stubs the cross railsFD42E92F-3366-458A-9300-D9FB4B1CED2D.jpegE8D16F7F-DD99-40FB-9077-5B31B8B645AD.jpeg

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
sorry my reply got off I am not very good with tech the little stubs set the cross members down from frame 1and1/2 inch. this is the same height as the link mounts I took off all the factory skids and will either modify them or build new ones.i used small wire feed and a small plasma cutter