Who is 100% satisfied with your seat covers....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rotwiler

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QC Outdoorsman
Engine
So I bought the rear rough country seat covers for the seat in rear with arm rest. Mine doesn't have arm rest, so I cut out the neoprene from the arm rest cover and sewed up the hole with the arm rest neoprene. I am crappy at sewing, should have took it to a swap meet person who sews, would look like it came that way. I still may do it. Seems to fit great, so tells me only real difference in the arm rest rear 60/40 seat is the arm rest, fit my basic 60/40. Took a couple pics, I added the headrest to cover up my bad upper sew job, I figured out how to sew it right way on left edge, took me 3 sides to figure it out. Is much better than any universal kit. I installed the covers in like 20 minutes at 11pm in dark, my truck has fiberglass sub box under seats, so made it easy to just flip up seat and recline back to connect straps. If seats not lifted, will need removal to install seat covers on back of seats. Far left you can see some of seat, but think I need to adjust the cover, pull down more and position it better, I didn't want to start wrenching down the straps and possibly rip something, still fits and looks pretty good. Will give it time to stretch some and reposition the passenger side. Drivers side looks fine.

IMG_20201102_075222.jpg

IMG_20201102_075219_1.jpg

IMG_20201102_011745.jpg

Last edited: