Who is 100% satisfied with your seat covers....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NapaRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
Love my custom clazzio's cost a lot but really adds a nice touch.

seat1.jpg

Seat2.jpg

Seat3.jpg

rotwiler

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QC Outdoorsman
Engine
Where'd you buy them from??
Amazon, but I recommend buying them direct from rough country. On Amazon they only sell the fronts, if you get them on the RC website you can get front and back covers for $180 shipped. The roll thing on passenger seat did not come with covers, wife used it after a artificial disc in her neck back in March and looks like it matched well. I like how the RC covers have almost same sew lines like oem, the only part of stock seat cover you can barely see is right at the hinge where seat folds. Maybe more people discovered these covers since they are now sold out.

Last edited:
OP
OP
joelmic

joelmic

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 1500 Express Quad Cab 3.6L 4x4 20x9 Wheels
Engine
Amazon, but I recommend buying them direct from rough country. On Amazon they only sell the fronts, if you get them on the RC website you can get front and back covers for $180 shipped. The roll thing on passenger seat did not come with covers, wife used it after a artificial disc in her neck back in March and looks like it matched well. I like how the RC covers have almost same sew lines like oem, the only part of stock seat cover you can barely see is right at the hinge where seat folds. Maybe more people discovered these covers since they are now sold out.

.... and they say the REARS only fit trucks with the armrest... I don;t have that... and YES they are sold out currently... I'll keep watch

rotwiler

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QC Outdoorsman
Engine
.... and they say the REARS only fit trucks with the armrest... I don;t have that... and YES they are sold out currently... I'll keep watch
You are correct, rear only works with fold down armrest. I have the one without armrest, so now I need to find a rear neoprene matching cover. Kind of sucks, I just found this out today. Hopefully I can find something just as good, will let you know if I do.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
You are correct, rear only works with fold down armrest. I have the one without armrest, so now I need to find a rear neoprene matching cover. Kind of sucks, I just found this out today. Hopefully I can find something just as good, will let you know if I do.
Wet Okole might be a close match if they sell them in a solid color. Pricier though...

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Ya I looked, they want $299, geesh.
Yeah, I wouldn't pay that either. I got really lucky and found a used full set from a farmer's leased truck for $180.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

rotwiler

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QC Outdoorsman
Engine
When I bought the Rough Country seat covers, fronts, I didn't know you cannot buy the rear seat separate. I dont have the fold down armrest, so that was reason I didn't order. Then decided, worst case if seats same otherwise I can make it work by filling in the armrest area. I called Rough Country and talked with a CS rep, nicest guy I ever talked to from any CS ever. He spent yesterday morning looking for a rear return or possible used cover to sell me and today called he found a rear that someone never installed and sold me it as a discount. So happy I found one, will deal with RC again for sure due to the great CS I received.

rotwiler

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QC Outdoorsman
Engine
A few days ago saw a new neoprene cover for the center console that looked better than the thin one I had, was like $20 and is nice, padded well and fit was spot on. I installed it over the thin one I had on there, so is reason you can't see the chrome latch.

IMG_20201015_153031.jpg

IMG_20201015_152120.jpg. This was seconds after just putting it on, took like 5 seconds, I liked how the fit was specific to this truck, so looks much better. Here is old one I had, the old one cost like $5 more, wasn't padded and cheap neoprene.

IMG_20200827_073745.jpg also the cheap one was a really black black, neoprene is usually(at least the better neoprene) is more of a dark charcole, so this one also matches the seat covers too. I would have done leather, but dogs and leather are a no go. The neoprene helps also from dog slipping. On the rear when I get it, might so a logo in center arm rest area when I see something in there, should be easy. If no dogs could even do a nice mount for amp there, but that's not happening with dogs.

Last edited:

Orangejbird

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 Tradesman
Engine
I like my new Durafit covers.0bdf0b2ec4e214bce102b094ae170fdb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm very happy with my "sheepskin" seat covers.

DSCN1014.JPG

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
man it seems like Clazzio is priced right too. After seeing some of these I was expecting them to be pretty spendy but $599 for front and rear is a deal. I paid over $200 just for my rear Marathon seat covers which I like but had I seen this thread I might have went with the complete front and rear from Clazzio.

868FA459-8DA0-4204-824A-9AB7DF1C6D05_1_201_a.jpeg

rotwiler

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QC Outdoorsman
Engine