Who Makes / Where to Find Bed Storage Boxes - Left and Right behind wheel well Boxes for 2022 2500?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rschmidt56

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Big horn Sport 4x4 quad cab
Engine
1500 Hemi 5.7
I bought the cheaper set and saved $100 or more for a pair. But have paid the price in quality. They said the box's where rated for 75 pounds. But they failed to say for how long lol. I put my tow ball hitch in one side and after a couple months I noticed it wasn't closing right. I examined the mounting bracket and found that the swivel pins/hinges started sagging from the 15-18 lb. Tow hitch. I had to hammer the hinge back up into place. The cheaper ones may use thinner metal than the made in America brands. So after having to hammer the hinges twice, I just quit putting my tow hitch in there. Very disappointed thy wouldn't carry 18 lbs. ? Though stated 75?
I may go ahead and buy 1 Under Armor box and see if it has stronger metal or steal, and see if that's the problem. You definitely get what you pay for. Lesson learned.

bjdacey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Has anyone installed the swing boxes in a 2023 RAM 3500 Mega Cab? Real Trucks states they do not fit.