Widebody kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kenny Murphy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2012 ram that I just had completed the drivetrain rebuild, i gave it to my daughter and now we're looking for widebody kits, any help with this will be appreciated! I can't find anything widebody unless you make it yourself

bluebeast1562

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I highly doubt that you will find anything aftermarket for a truck, other than fender flares, making your own "kit" is the only way to get what you want.

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've seen guys use the "duelies" wide rear fenders for the back that looked pretty cool with the right tires/wheel combo.

rojo_143

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
what about using a pre-runner fender and bed kit from fiberworks or similar manufacturers? I think a slammed pre-runner body would be sweet looking

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
what about using a pre-runner fender and bed kit from fiberworks or similar manufacturers? I think a slammed pre-runner body would be sweet looking
I've thought of that, but it would be a lot of work to get the wheel arches back down to a near stock size and height.

I've always wanted to go 'wide body' with the Raptor style pockets by the headlights, but then do the back of the front fenders almost open / vent like a Viper GTS. Just... Well, I've got zero experience doing such a thing, nor do I have a 'street truck'.

H1Chester

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Closest thing to wide body I've seen is @alfred_vrgs007

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
A dually bed, assuming you have a quad cab, will be your best bet for a plug and play wide body for the rear. Although sourcing one may be difficult, as the 6’4” box was only offered in the mega cab. If you have a crew cab, you’re looking at total fabrication. There was never a 5’7” dually bed.

As far as the front, you’re looking at fabrication either way, unless fender flares will give you the look you’re after.