Will's dodge 1500 360 Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99dodge360

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
360 magnum
I will keep this updated as I go and add stuff to the motor, Im also wanting to get time slips and post them as I do the mods in order to maybe help others see what mods do on the track.
To start I got the truck a few months back and just drove it around its from Michigan so I have alot of rust that I have to fix but since I will be deploying soon Im doing small things at this time. So far I have added a new fan, IAC mod, flowmaster 10, shorty headers, and a "CAI", and a shaved stock TB and will be doing the Hughes intake in the morning as well as putting on the 52mm TB that I worked on a few weeks back. My long term goal is to build a 410 maybe even supercharge it, I will also we swaping in 2500 axles and will be running a 33 or a 35in tire. i will keep the factory red and black out everything else I will also be adding a functional ram air hood and scoop. So on with the pics....
Fan:
IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

About 150.00 from summit very nice unit cools very nicely

IMG_0143.jpg

IAC moved to the intake tube

IMG_0138.jpg

Hughes Intake
Overall looks to be a really good product

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

I will get more pics added tomorrow as I work...

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Looks like a great project!

talon6

Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 QCSB 4X4
Engine
supercharged 5.9
410? do you mean 408?

and make sure u lube the injector orings good. they can rip pretty easy. and are a real pain to get into the airgap. pushed on mine so hard i thought i was gonna break something.

Last edited:
OP
OP

99dodge360

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
360 magnum
Yep bored 40 over Im going to look into a new block for this though. Todays progress has been slow the tear down went great all except the front two intake bolts seems that they where broke off and just sitting there. Well the are stuck pretty nice so Im going to have to drill and tap just waiting on my buddy to bring my tap set back.
IMG_0265.jpg
IMG_0266.jpg
IMG_0267.jpg

OP
OP

99dodge360

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
360 magnum
Looks like a mess...but with a bit of patience and work you should see some nice gains.

Yeah I didnt notice how horrid it was until I was taking the intake off, Im going to swing by and grab some degreaser hopefully take care of most of it.