Wiring issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ozbowhunter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi all glad I found this site I just bought a 2007 ram 1500 4x4 and after I got home, I realized the overhead console and mirror are not working, I called the previous owner and he said when he bought it they never worked, so after some investigation I found the wires had been cut in the drivers side pillar and spliced back together badly ( the plugs have been removed . So my question is does anyone have a wiring diagram so I can resolve them or any info on part numbers for the wire harness the connects the overhead to the main harness and I also may need the harness that connects at the dash any help is appreciated

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hi all glad I found this site I just bought a 2007 ram 1500 4x4 and after I got home, I realized the overhead console and mirror are not working, I called the previous owner and he said when he bought it they never worked, so after some investigation I found the wires had been cut in the drivers side pillar and spliced back together badly ( the plugs have been removed . So my question is does anyone have a wiring diagram so I can resolve them or any info on part numbers for the wire harness the connects the overhead to the main harness and I also may need the harness that connects at the dash any help is appreciated
Here is a link to the 2007 Ram 1500 Factory Service Manual in PDF format. This link it to my OneDrive account so you can download it.

https://1drv.ms/b/s!AojwsjavMvQdpEZGqpLek6kj-Weo?e=cZPOp9

OP
OP
O

Ozbowhunter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
ok still need help I thought I had found another plug setup but all the wire colors are different I think all I need to make it work again is to know what color wires to what color wires on both sides of the connector plug in the left side pillar none of the wires above or below are the same so if I can see what colors connect I can fix this problem anyone got a diagram or a pic of this section cant find one on the web the pic shows what I’m trying to fix

9c4cafddf027fd028eeabc8fb3147f42.jpg

Last edited: