Wiring location for rf hub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Hey everyone
I am installing push button start system with proximity handles to my 2016 ram 1500. Can anyone point out the pins on rfid hub where wires from handle button(black button on handle that lock and unlock) and wires from proximity sensor in door goes.
Thanks for help
I uploaded the picture of said pins
You can look up every connector, wire color and function for your vehicle on this site...

Atcer2018

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Exactly this can reduce the no of posting in half. Lol

Don’t know if it will help but there is an entire section on this forum on installing Keyless N Go to a truck without it. Search “How to: install keyless and go”. It’s from 2019 by member Jimmy007. Start with post #3. I have a 2018 Bighorn which I installed the keyless and go system on following the write up on this forum. It’s been working perfectly since late 2019. The write up gives good pinouts for connections, wiring, antenna locations and where to source connectors along with AlfaOBD activation.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Don’t know if it will help but there is an entire section on this forum on installing Keyless N Go to a truck without it. Search “How to: install keyless and go”. It’s from 2019 by member Jimmy007. Start with post #3. I have a 2018 Bighorn which I installed the keyless and go system on following the write up on this forum. It’s been working perfectly since late 2019. The write up gives good pinouts for connections, wiring, antenna locations and where to source connectors along with AlfaOBD activation.
Very true, when I'm searching for something technical on a CDJR product I actually Google "My problem + Jimmy007" because he's on multiple forums and super knowledgeable. If he says it can or can't be done, that's where my quest ends or begins!

Atcer2018

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Very true, when I'm searching for something technical on a CDJR product I actually Google "My problem + Jimmy007" because he's on multiple forums and super knowledgeable. If he says it can or can't be done, that's where my quest ends or begins!

Thank you for that tip!