wiring question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marc cormier

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
pentastar
long story short, i'm working on a 2020 3500 pick up and i have some accessories to install. i need wiring source for it and can't find it. i'm trying here, maybe a will get lucky. this customer is sending me 24 truck, the next 23 were ordered from factory with the VSIM but the first one was bought from a dealer without it so they could have it faster

1- i need a signal for the park position from the transmission to install worklight on the rear of the truck that can't turn on while on gear. i found a blunt cut wiring harness under the PDM under the hood for snow plow package but can't get a good signal on it

2- i need to install additionnal domelight inside the cab controled by the aux switch but i need them to turn turn off automaticaly either with a time delay or by low voltage detection from the truck computer, any idea where i can find a signal like that

OP
OP
M

marc cormier

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
pentastar
nevermind, i found the answer by myself. the funniest part is that i found it here, on the forum. for those interrested, everything is here: http://connectors.dcctools.com/home.htm i tried 2 dealer, they both refused to help me. some friend in other bodybuilder compagny couldn't help me. took me 4 day to find that