You guys see the new Ford Camaro?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mittens

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
12v Cummins
That's too bad. If I were to forget that the Camaro ever existed I'd really like the way it looks. Same with the interior. It's a combo of a 5th gen Camaro and Hyundai's gauge cluster/infotainment panel (which they already stole from Mercedes).

I might approve if they announced that it was a GM/Ford colab.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am glad they are sticking with a 5.0 NA engine option. That might be a car that looks way better in person..hopefully.
Argh, junky 5.0 Coyote motor, dat thing was junk since it came out, IMHO.....

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I disagree, but we all have different experiences.
YUP, had 2, one a Ford Granada (in Germany) and one in a 2014 F 150, both horrible, but alas, the Granada was not run hard the 150 was run real hard (Company Ride) (Boy did it clatter at 99 mph), lol.

Just like all other engine/drivetrains: Some are excellent, some OK, and some OMG, LOL. Kinda like luck of the draw.

Freakydude

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel

As a previous owner of two Mustangs, I'm not impressed with the styling.
Well ford had to do something to the Mustang, I would like to see it in black or red. Gray is not a great muscle car color and well it looks crappy in grey. I bet it is nicer in black.
I like the fact it is available in a 5.0 and it should never have been offered with any other engine. NEVER. Be like putting a go cart engine in a charger, just dumb.
Personally if your going to spend 100K on a car I would go with a resto-mod regardless of vehicle type, shape etc. Then its yours and yours alone. just my 2 cents

Too bad the Plymouth name wasn't revived for one kick ass Barracuda just for the last fling. Now that would have my wallet open and my banker saying you want what!!!

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
I like it. A lot. Now, I've been a Camaro guy since high school so maybe that's a chunk of it. I definitely see the Camaro influence, but I also see the Mach 1 influence. It takes a lot of the best bits of both and I like the end result quite a bit. Probably not enough to buy one, I'm sticking with my 5th Gen Camaro probably until death do us part, but I wouldn't disown my son if he bought one.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I like it a lot, inside and out. I am interested in learning more about the new gen Coyote with its dual intakes and thottle bodies.

This pic I think helps show what Ford was aiming for with the side and rear at least
1664492744408.png

Phillyrube

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Doesnt look like the good Camaro s either. But then the new ones look like crap too.

PoconoJoe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I saw an suv hatchback type car that was a Mustang. I think it was the Mach E.
All I could say to myself was that is no friggin' Mustang!!! Why ruin the name? Just give it a different name.
I mean, it wasn't terribly ugly, it was just not a Mustang!
Maybe bring back the Falcon or Pinto name.