Big Announcement 8-17-2020. Hell Cat Ram?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Someone else started a thread earlier on this and I'll say the exact same thing here....
The T-Rex!
I was thinking about doing a video on this.... they've been talking about this truck forever!
It's going to cost as much as my first house! Lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yep, my thinking as well. If the Trackhawk was pushing a hundred grand, expect the TRX Rebel to be everything that and probably then some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rwhjr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If it is raptor competition it will be raptor price.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]
You can get the raptor for a lot less than 100k. If this thing cost 100k that’s expensive.

I guess car and driver is just out in left field with their article.

6121A9A0-C6B8-435D-BEA9-E982C64C5A6F.png

GsRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi, 6.4L
That would be awesome! What a beast! Reminds me of the Ford lightning tricks when they came out, or the Chevy ss454 trucks. Or the typhoon/syclone twins. Very cool stuff, I'd love to see it. Ford needs some competition.

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's all about one upmanship. I heard rumors Ford is coming out with a truck to compete with the Power Wagon as well. The Raptor and PW are both purpose built trucks so it makes sense that both companies would make something to compete with the other.
I wonder where GM is in all this? Are they going to step up to the plate?

392DevilDog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
The TRX is 5th Gen based. It is to base at around 55k. And just like every other car/truck...no one wants that one. I bet a few will be priced around 72k...and I would bet RAM will do what Dodge did and try to keep the price gouging down.

I also do not believe it is going to be limited edition.

This will also spawn a street truck like the SRT-10.

And will hopefully give some stuff to the Powerwagon.

RAM Dodge and Mopar are trying to make as many of these V8 REBEL rousers as they can...since every other day you hear that ICE is on its death bed.

3 and a half hours.

I do not think you will be disappointed. And many forums show it is the Raptor crowd that is already standing in line.

Great times.

OP
OP
RLJ10X

RLJ10X

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The TRX itself may, or may not be a big seller. But I guarentee when they start rolling into the dealerships, they'll draw a crowd. I know I'm going to have a look.

The TRX, if they are indeed going to announce it, will sell a lot of vehicles that aren't TREXs.

Dodge/Ram is due for another big splash. That's good for sales across the whole line up.

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
It's all about one upmanship. I heard rumors Ford is coming out with a truck to compete with the Power Wagon as well. The Raptor and PW are both purpose built trucks so it makes sense that both companies would make something to compete with the other.
I wonder where GM is in all this? Are they going to step up to the plate?
That may be, but it's probably still going to look like a Ferd up front... :doublepuke:

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
The TRX is 5th Gen based. It is to base at around 55k. And just like every other car/truck...no one wants that one. I bet a few will be priced around 72k...and I would bet RAM will do what Dodge did and try to keep the price gouging down.

I also do not believe it is going to be limited edition.

This will also spawn a street truck like the SRT-10.

And will hopefully give some stuff to the Powerwagon.

RAM Dodge and Mopar are trying to make as many of these V8 REBEL rousers as they can...since every other day you hear that ICE is on its death bed.

3 and a half hours.

I do not think you will be disappointed. And many forums show it is the Raptor crowd that is already standing in line.

Great times.
I saw the original concept TRX at the auto show a few years back (I'm sure many here did as well), spectacular in person. I can't wait to see the current version up close.

Bowzer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Sold off the '18...maybe another soon.
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Watching a replay of the intro video now. Looks great! (8 inches wider with 35s along with that horsepower, topline interior list...Beast.) RAM is definitely following through with market disruption in the pickup market.

IMO: Nice balance, not over the top.

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Would luv to have one, not sure I’ll like the price tag.

on the bright side, some items that might filter down to other 5th gen models (or more easily modded) are paddle shifters, Dana 60 rear, SRT performance pages, and a console shifter

now if they would just add some kind of traction aid to the front diff..............

dale197338

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 4X4
Engine
Hemi
The Ford what???? LMAO

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads