Differences between Jay Green and Hemifever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
4-5 months ago you mean. Him telling me my truck was ok when it sounded like something broke everytime it downshifted during normal driving. Then finding out what he was really doing to make it not pull timing on shifts. I cant trust him. Fortunately for him you are the face of hemifever tuning. He is just the trickster behind the curtain. I always here the same story from people about their experience with sean. Once they went to jay they never looked back.

You need to sit back and smile once in a while. Being negative all the time is exhausting.

Sean is not tricking anyone or doing anything in the tuning that would hurt their motor or transmission. What you have in your tuning now is no different than what Sean has had access to with Diablo for months. Any my truck is not the only fast truck tuned by Hemifever. His tuning is in the fastest 3rd gen 2dr and 4dr N/A 5.7's, and is currently in the fastest 4th gen 2dr and 4dr N/A 5.7's. There are plenty of other trucks running fast with his tuning without any problems.

This thread was very civil, and everyone with both tuners has been able to voice their opinions without trying to fire up a big argument. If you are happy with what you have, then run it. You have put up some great times, so its working well for you.

sicmadek

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 express qc
Engine
hemi 5.7
You need to sit back and smile once in a while. Being negative all the time is exhausting.

Sean is not tricking anyone or doing anything in the tuning that would hurt their motor or transmission. What you have in your tuning now is no different than what Sean has had access to with Diablo for months. Any my truck is not the only fast truck tuned by Hemifever. His tuning is in the fastest 3rd gen 2dr and 4dr N/A 5.7's, and is currently in the fastest 4th gen 2dr and 4dr N/A 5.7's. There are plenty of other trucks running fast with his tuning without any problems.

This thread was very civil, and everyone with both tuners has been able to voice their opinions without trying to fire up a big argument. If you are happy with what you have, then run it. You have put up some great times, so its working well for you.

Sean probably doesnt know that what he is doing to the 2014 trucks is bad. I know for a fact that sean doesnt have access to the correct tables in diablo ;). That is why mine and thads truck flared on the shifts. If you recall he had a very hard time getting mine to shift where he wanted it to. Like a broken record im saying it again. Jay got mine to shift spot on, with no flare, and no timing pulled on the first try. Either sean isnt that good or he doesnt care.

I do smile everytime i look at my timeslips because the word is you told plenty people that i wouldnt come close to the record.

MANual_puller

Shade tree grease monkey
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Moose
Engine
5.7L hemi
Dictionary.com states bias means this: a particular tendency, trend, inclination, feeling, or opinion.

I'd say you have quite an opinion regarding Sean and Hemifever. Which is fine, but this isn't yelp so take your disgruntled business reviews elsewhere. This thread was doing a great job at staying civil until you started attacking.

Ok. Read it slowly again out loud. Influx with some sarcasm because that's what you clearly missed.

And this kids is why you need to take your meds EVERY day :roflsquared:

Last edited by a moderator:

MANual_puller

Shade tree grease monkey
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Moose
Engine
5.7L hemi
:happy107:
I feel like you would argue with a stop sign.

Please just stop :emotions122:

Hey grammar police, do you have experience with both tuners?

Aaaaand stop sign missed. You have your answer Paluby lol

sicmadek, you're not helping anyone make any sort of informed decision but please continue with the name calling. I'm sure someone will take you seriously in a moment......

fun fact: dead horses will not bruise.

Nutshell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Now that you describe it this way, I would have to agree. That's a very good comparison. There are certain parts of each I like more than the other.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Both guys were great. Jays response time along with detail in working with me was fantastic. Being a novice at tuning, he took the time to answer the newbie questions and help me along the way. Can't ask for any more.

popcenator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I agree, I would say that Jay seemed more personal, whereas HF was more commercial. Not that there was anything wrong with that, it is a business after all. They both took the time to answer questions and explain things.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Paluby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yeah as long as you are being taken care of up to your standards that's awesome. It's nice to have multiple options to choose from though. Makes for a more educated decision.

sicmadek

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 express qc
Engine
hemi 5.7
Now I see why you and Jay get along so well. What's that expression, "Two pees in a pod"?

Because we speak the truth. I dont have a business to protect so ill say what i want. People on here are brainwashed to believe hemifever can do no wrong. 90% of the people on here have simple bolt ons which is very simple to tune and they will never know if it was tuned right. Things that take a bit of knowledge to tune, such as boost and cams, sean has been falling short. People are going to jay all the time to get their truck running right because sean couldnt deliver.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Fastest 3rd Gen N/A 2dr - 12.36
Fastest 3rd Gen N/A 4dr - 12.56
Fastest 4th Gen N/A 5sp 2dr - 11.99
Fastest 4th Gen N/A 6sp 2dr - 12.62
Fastest 4th Gen N/A 8sp 2dr - 12.56
Fastest 4th Gen N/A 5sp 4dr - 12.94
Fastest 4th Gen N/A 8sp 4dr - 12.36
Fastest 4th Gen Nitrous 2dr 5sp - 11.57
Fastest 4th Gen Nitrous 2dr 8sp - 12.11
Fastest 4th Gen Nitrous 4dr 5sp - 12.49
Fastest 4th Gen Nitrous 4dr 8sp - 12.26

All tuned by Hemifever...Pretty pathetic tuning right there.

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Fastest 3rd Gen N/A 2dr - 12.36
Fastest 3rd Gen N/A 4dr - 12.56
Fastest 4th Gen N/A 5sp 2dr - 11.99
Fastest 4th Gen N/A 6sp 2dr - 12.62
Fastest 4th Gen N/A 8sp 2dr - 12.56
Fastest 4th Gen N/A 5sp 4dr - 12.94
Fastest 4th Gen N/A 8sp 4dr - 12.36
Fastest 4th Gen Nitrous 2dr 5sp - 11.57
Fastest 4th Gen Nitrous 2dr 8sp - 12.11
Fastest 4th Gen Nitrous 4dr 5sp - 12.49
Fastest 4th Gen Nitrous 4dr 8sp - 12.26

All tuned by Hemifever...Pretty pathetic tuning right there.

Yep, that's awful... I would be ashamed of that list. :sleepy10:
Lol