OEM 4 Button AUX Switch Panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dogcar3

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just since there has been so much discussion about adding more switches to the panel, thought I would share this:

68dxVdUw72CVXHGqSkox_YgynrmHSKUEJknPE=w600-h450-no.jpg

Put my after market seat heater switches in a couple of the blank location. So IT CAN BE DONE! :superhack:

C.Carmichael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
anyone know of a solution like this for the 3rd gen??

BC18471

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Where are people buying these? I can only find one on ebay for $130. I thought I had seen them cheaper...

twlyons1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Laramie 4x4 crew 8' dually
Where are people buying these? I can only find one on ebay for $130. I thought I had seen them cheaper...

I was watching them for about a year now (I have a Laramie) not suppose to fit ,, hoping to have one put out that will ,,,,,,, it was about $90.00 to $110.00 then but since they have been coming up so much in installs, well we know what happens, just the same as diesel prices do :king:

Last edited:

jagr200

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone think the stock heated seat switch bank can be used to operate an aftermarket set of heated seats? I have the switch unit coming. The seat kit I intend to get is normally a low off high switch. Any thoughts?

jagr200

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can anyone confirm how these switches work? Are they push and they stay in slightly for "on" until you push them again to turn them off? I'd assume that is what they are.

Thanks!

murraygc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Push on, push off. They don't stay in, but light comes on when on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

juniorz

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 3500 Limited
Engine
Diesel
What are some examples of what you guys used the switches for?

I assume front lights but what else?

Thx
Jr.

novalok

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Okay soo I have a question... I got a light bar from Diode Dynamics we are wiring it up to these Dodge Aux switches... We tied in power wire from the 12v switched (Cigarette lights to pin 1 ... and we ran a trigger wire out from pin 4 for (Aux 1 signal) ... Now we've tested that pin at the connection point with a test light and the light comes on.... Now when we turn the key on and go to push the Aux 1 button we test that signal wire and we get no test light at all on that line... Any suggestions? No lights come on the aux switch either (indicator light)

The goal is to run that to a relay run seperate power to the relay and then tie to the lightbar... If theres a better way or easier way to do all of this please tell me because im frustrated with this already

OP
OP
myoung84

myoung84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
You need 12V on pins 1 and 7 as well as ground on pin 2. The outputs are ground signals, not 12V. This will go to one side of the relay coil with the other side 12V (constant or switched, doesn't matter).

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

98ksxj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Can someone tell me the part for the 2500 diesel switch panel. It has the integrated brake controller so it is twice the height of the one you posted.

OP
OP
myoung84

myoung84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Can someone tell me the part for the 2500 diesel switch panel. It has the integrated brake controller so it is twice the height of the one you posted.

Don't think anyone has figured out a way to make the 2013+ switch panel work if it didn't come with it from the factory.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.