מצלמת מראה

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shimon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
אחר הצהריים טובים
סגרתי מאחור קופסה
ולפי המלצת חלק מהחברים פה רכשתי את הכבל הארוך למצלמה הדיגיטלית של המראה כדי להזיז אותה אחורה.. משום מה
במצבים שחם בחוץ מעל 13/ 14 מעלות, הכל משתבש וזה עובד רק בטמפרטורות קרות. האם מישהו חווה דבר כזה ויודע מה לא בסדר?
האם אורך הכבל?
או האיכות?

chopperman1

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Rebel
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Handy dandy google says this:
Good afternoon I closed a box behind And at the recommendation of some of the friends here, I purchased the long cable to the mirror's digital camera in order to move it backwards. For some reason In situations where it is hot outside above 13/14 degrees, everything goes wrong and it only works in cold temperatures. Has anyone experienced such a thing and knows what's wrong? Is the length of the cable? Or the quality?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
אחר הצהריים טובים
סגרתי מאחור קופסה
ולפי המלצת חלק מהחברים פה רכשתי את הכבל הארוך למצלמה הדיגיטלית של המראה כדי להזיז אותה אחורה.. משום מה
במצבים שחם בחוץ מעל 13/ 14 מעלות, הכל משתבש וזה עובד רק בטמפרטורות קרות. האם מישהו חווה דבר כזה ויודע מה לא בסדר?
האם אורך הכבל?
או האיכות?

Handy dandy google says this:
Good afternoon I closed a box behind And at the recommendation of some of the friends here, I purchased the long cable to the mirror's digital camera in order to move it backwards. For some reason In situations where it is hot outside above 13/14 degrees, everything goes wrong and it only works in cold temperatures. Has anyone experienced such a thing and knows what's wrong? Is the length of the cable? Or the quality?
If I'm reading this right, I would say check all of the connections and insure they are snug. If you added the cable to the tailgate camera, try disconnecting and reseating all of the connectors.