“See dealer exhaust needs service” error code,on my fully deleted 2012 2500 Cummins.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CVORider59

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Turbo Cummins
My 2012 2500 4x4 Cummins is fully deleted. During the install of the 5” exhaust the truck had to be started and moved. Now I have the “See Dealer” error code in my Info Screen whenever the truck is running. I use a MinniMaxx tuner, so I have plenty of monitors/gauges as well as all recording there. The message is just a pain that just will not go away! I want the message to go away, without a visit to a Ram Dealer. I don’t want anyone messing with my tune! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Mike

u2slow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6BTA
Might get better help posting in the right section. Most of us '81-93 guys aren't so 2012 savvy.

zrock

Reaction score
if the truck is deleted the dealer is not going to be able to do anything. Its something to do with your tune for the del contact the company you purchased the tune from.