1/4inch spacers only in the front?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rajingles

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I bought some lifted spindles from my rwd from MaxTrac 4.5inch. Seems like I cant use my stock rims 20x9 since it has .25" too much backspacing at 5.75" and the spindles require max of 5.5".

Was wondering if its a better option to put 1/4 inch hubcentric spacers that just slip or just buy rims with the proper backspacing.
Can I use the spacers only on the front?
Will there be enough threads on the lugs?
Bora 1/4 spacer said the lug must spin 7 times before driving, if it doesnt I have to get 10 longer studs??

I have bilstein 4600 all around with tuftruck variable springs that give a 1.75" lift. Id imagine I will have a slight squat with the spindles, is there a product to lift it further an inch. Do this affect my rear shocks and sway bar?

Thanks for the help!

Raj

rzr6-4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
As far a the safety issue, the threads, the only way to be 100% sure would be to take one of yours off and count turns as you put it back on. Then subtract 1/4" worth of threads, either by measuring or knowing the thread pitch, and hope the answer is greater than 7.