Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timg1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ecodiesel 3.0
Hi guys, new to this form but trying to get some information about a problem I have. I have a 2018 Ram Ecodiesel Laramie with 103k on the dash. I have had a few check engine lights on in the past. The one I got the Most was the P2080 I ended replacing all 4 sensors that have i attached PDF to the form. Then I got the code P20E8. I took it to the dealer and they said it was the DEF pump and wanted $1800 to replace them pump but on back order. I decided to do some research and looked at a lot of forms and said to look at the DEF Injector as one of the possible issues. I noticed that a tab was broken off and decided to replace it still had the same code after replacing so i decided to buy the pump and replace it myself. Def pump replaced drove about 60 miles and the same P20E8 Code came back even after replacing the pump. but this time I have 200 mile countdown until limp mode.

Anyone one have any suggestions on what needs to done. At this point I don't know what else it can be or how else to pinpoint it.

Attachments

• EGT.pdf
    48.2 KB · Views: 12
OP
OP
T

timg1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ecodiesel 3.0
trying to avoid deleting it for two reasons. first being that i spent a pretty penny doing what i did so far to fix it. Second being passing inspections. My truck is under my business in Connecticut so worried I wont be able to pass inspections