'19 1500 Express Classic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BJSwizzle

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Sport
Engine
5.7L
Started out last year purchasing a '16 Ram 1500 ST 2WD with the Express and black accent packages.
View attachment 170669

This was my first truck and I really enjoyed it! Didn't do much mod-wise, just Weathertech mats front/rear, Amazon shorty antenna, Billet Technologies oil catch can, cut out cabin air filter slot and K&N filter, and DeeZee Tailgate Assist.

Wasn't in the market for a new truck at all, but came across a couple of the Hydro Blue '19 classics and ended up talking to the dealer about them. Being that they had been on the lot for a while, extra Memorial Day rebates, and they valued my '16 way higher than what I had thought it would be appraised at (given the back bumper had a bit of damage and some interior carpet damage) I decided to pull the trigger.

View attachment 170670

It's a '19 Ram 1500 Tradesman with the Express, Hydro Blue, black accent, and electronics packages.

Basically the same tuck I had before expcept this is 4WD, 3.92 rear diff, Anti-Spin rear axle, black cloth interior, 7" EVIC, and 8.4" radio.

I already transferred over all the items I had on the '16 and also installed:
Nitto Terra Grappler G2s in 275/65r20
Morimoto XB LED Fog Lights
*See below for info pertaining to these
Remote Start (Dealer Installed)
AVS Low Profile In-Channel Window Visors
AMP Research Power Steps (Dealer Installed)
Carven 5" Exhaust Tips
BakFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover
*Waiting on a new one, as mine arrived damaged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice truck brother!

BJSwizzle

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Sport
Engine
5.7L
Whoa, just commented on your first pic, then as I scroll, I see you added a ton of mods already! Looks good!

OP
OP
HTXRamExp

HTXRamExp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Whoa, just commented on your first pic, then as I scroll, I see you added a ton of mods already! Looks good!

Haha, yeah it's been a quick year and a half with the mods. Just knew what I wanted. Thanks for the kind words!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk