19 Warlock leveling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16Crawler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am interested in the 19 Warlock and wanted to see if anyone has leveled? It comes with a 1 inch lift (through springs I believe) but I would like to put my 5100s on all 4 corners. I don’t want to have to do UCAs yet, can I set the 5100s to 2.8 the way the truck comes and not have issue?

FF1899

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes just keep an eye on the ball joints popping up or have a shop put a small tack weld on either side of the joint to the arm to help prevent it until you replace them

OP
OP

16Crawler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks! I assume I would not see a 2.8 and 1 inch lift correct? The 2.8 is what would be observed since it is a stiffer spring lift right?

Last edited:

azcoyote

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does anyone offer a good level with arms as a kit?

kurek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks! I assume I would not see a 2.8 and 1 inch lift correct? The 2.8 is what would be observed since it is a stiffer spring lift right?

I am not certain of this but I suspect that the Warlock has essentially the same raised ride height as TRX-4/Outdoorsman, or that it's accomplished in the same way. Assuming that is so, you would get whatever the remainder of that is in lift from the Bilstein 5100 or 6112 struts. In other words you probably will not get 2.8 inches on top of what you already have nor would you probably want that anyway.

Does anyone offer a good level with arms as a kit?

It seems like all the lifts/levels that come with arms are just spacers while the ones consisting of struts with raised ride height don't have new arms.

I ended up buying arms separately, even if they weren't strictly needed.

Warlockheni

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am not certain of this but I suspect that the Warlock has essentially the same raised ride height as TRX-4/Outdoorsman, or that it's accomplished in the same way. Assuming that is so, you would get whatever the remainder of that is in lift from the Bilstein 5100 or 6112 struts. In other words you probably will not get 2.8 inches on top of what you already have nor would you probably want that anyway.

It seems like all the lifts/levels that come with arms are just spacers while the ones consisting of struts with raised ride height don't have new arms.

I ended up buying arms separately, even if they weren't strictly needed.
What arms did u buy?

kurek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What arms did u buy?

After comparing what was available I went with the ReadyLift arms.

Here's my thinking; the lowest cost aftermarket arms are the Mevotech's but they're not specifically lift arms they have identical geometry to the OEM arms, the only difference I can tell is their ball joints maybe allow a fraction more angle. They don't correct in any way for camber changes from a raised ride height.

Then there are a number of arms on the market that use race style uniballs instead of sealed ball joints. I just couldn't imagine a scenario where that lasts long term. Dirt's going to settle at the top of the uniball and eat away at it and I'm servicing that over and over again. I saw a couple that had stick on dust caps, as in double sided foam tape. Can't bring myself to trust that stuff for anything more critical than hanging address numerals on a mailbox you know? So all those were out.

So that left a few choices for aftermarket arms built with lift geometry and greaseable ball joints: Zone, Rough Country, Tuff Country, JBA, Maxtrac, these no-name ones on ebay with a glue on dustcap, probably a few others I forgot about..

Previous experience with Rough Country's build quality took them off the list and after that it was about reputation and price. Lots of people have reported satisfaction with the Readylifts and I can say the same now. And they were more affordable than the other ones that also have a lot of satisfied customers (Zone, JBA, Maxtrac)

Sorry if that was more than you asked for I figured some context would help answer the question better. Choice is a good problem to have!

Bryan Gartland

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Bump Just bought a 2020 yesterday. Since it already comes with a lift from the factory do they make a lift to get about two or 3 inches instead of the 1 inch factory lift

Fisherman Dan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
hi all. first post here. i also just bought a new 2019 warlock. came from a 2015 ecodiesel which was a great truck. i racked up a lot of km's on that thing and it was time to trade in.
i too am watching this thread and wondering the same as BG above. my ecodiesel had a 2.5" level lift from rough country. now realizing that isnt an option due to the factory 1" lift.
leaning towards 5100's in the front for a level, but i'd like to tack on another 1-2" to the factory 1" as well.
i spent a lot of time on the ecodiesel forum. just staring out here.
cheers.

Idahohunter

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 1500 Warlock
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I did 2.5” in from & 1” in rear. Sits level and I’m happy with it.

View attachment 182549

Which leveling kit did you use? Looks awesome. I just bought a 2021 Ram 1500 Warlock. Can't seem to find too many leveling kits for classic body style. I'm planning on keeping my stock 20x9 wheels and possibly go with 295x65xR20. Not sure if that will work.

Idahohunter

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 1500 Warlock
Engine
5.7 Hemi
View media item 29344View media item 29343View media item 29342
Bilstein's in the front set to 2.8. Sits about 1in high in the rear unloaded. With the warlock factory lift you'll only see 2in of lift with the bils. The Factory lift is only about .7"

Mines a Quad just like yours. Except it's a 2021 Warlock. I'm wondering if that same Bilstein will work in mine. All, I want to do is just level the truck in the front. I'll end up putting little bigger tires on the stock 20x9 rims, maybe 295x65 or 285x65. Which Bilstein did you put in your truck, do you have a part #?

j-b

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Mines a Quad just like yours. Except it's a 2021 Warlock. I'm wondering if that same Bilstein will work in mine. All, I want to do is just level the truck in the front. I'll end up putting little bigger tires on the stock 20x9 rims, maybe 295x65 or 285x65. Which Bilstein did you put in your truck, do you have a part #?

2019-2021 Warlocks are all the same. Its the same as all 4th Gen Rams. Which can be really nice sometimes, but a pain in trying to figure out what parts.

Ive got the bils at 2.8 on my quad cab. with the bed completely empty she sits an inch bed high. With my tri-fold cover and around 100lbs of assorted tools and such, she sits level.

This is the Part # for the Bils: - Bilstein 24-187367 5100 Series

295/60R20, 295/65R20, 285/65R20 would all fit no problem. Most likely you could also do 35x12.5R20 on the stock wheels and you wouldn't rub. I know the KO2's run a bit small and fit. The Dealership I bought mine from does the bils at 2.8 with the 35x12.5R20 KO2's with some of their warlocks sitting on the lot.

Here is mine with 35x12.5R17 on rebel 17X8 rims. These have the same backspacing as the 20x8 rims that come stock on the warlock.

View media item 30510
You can see how close it is though. However no rubbing.
View media item 30345
Here are 315/70R17 Grabbers on with 1.25in hubcentric wheel Spacers

View media item 30526

I say go for the bils! if you ever want to go higher you can, and you can re-use them in the lift.

Idahohunter

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 1500 Warlock
Engine
5.7 Hemi
2019-2021 Warlocks are all the same. Its the same as all 4th Gen Rams. Which can be really nice sometimes, but a pain in trying to figure out what parts.

Ive got the bils at 2.8 on my quad cab. with the bed completely empty she sits an inch bed high. With my tri-fold cover and around 100lbs of assorted tools and such, she sits level.

This is the Part # for the Bils: - Bilstein 24-187367 5100 Series

295/60R20, 295/65R20, 285/65R20 would all fit no problem. Most likely you could also do 35x12.5R20 on the stock wheels and you wouldn't rub. I know the KO2's run a bit small and fit. The Dealership I bought mine from does the bils at 2.8 with the 35x12.5R20 KO2's with some of their warlocks sitting on the lot.

Here is mine with 35x12.5R17 on rebel 17X8 rims. These have the same backspacing as the 20x8 rims that come stock on the warlock.

View media item 30510
You can see how close it is though. However no rubbing.
View media item 30345
Here are 315/70R17 Grabbers on with 1.25in hubcentric wheel Spacers

View media item 30526

I say go for the bils! if you ever want to go higher you can, and you can re-use them in the lift.

Thank you. You gave me a lot of great information. I really appreciate it. Definitely sold on Bilstein. My Warlock came with 20x9 wheels, so just to be safe I’ll go with 285x65 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. I’ll post pics when it’s done.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Thank you. You gave me a lot of great information. I really appreciate it. Definitely sold on Bilstein. My Warlock came with 20x9 wheels, so just to be safe I’ll go with 285x65 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. I’ll post pics when it’s done.
Reach out to @Nick@GotExhaust for the best deal on billsteins he’s one of our preferred vendors on here.