1994 Ram 2500 RC Cab Removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SFORCES

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V10
I have a 1994 Ram 2500 2WD V10 Gasser i want to remove the cab. can i just unplug the harness and pull the cab without talking the front or fender's off? I'm going to be putting it on another frame as the original is rusted out. Any info/help would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully i posted this in the Right Section.

Skyroamer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins 24V Diesel
Well for starters, You will have to remove the hood and fenders, then unbolt the stearing shaft fron the stearing box, also the shift linkage if it's an automatic. If a std or 4X4 you will need to remove the trim around the shifters, then pull the wireing harness, don't forget the heater hoses and the washer lines. remember some wires are attached to the firewall.
Thank that is a start.

OP
OP
S

SFORCES

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V10
Well for starters, You will have to remove the hood and fenders, then unbolt the stearing shaft fron the stearing box, also the shift linkage if it's an automatic. If a std or 4X4 you will need to remove the trim around the shifters, then pull the wireing harness, don't forget the heater hoses and the washer lines. remember some wires are attached to the firewall.
Thank that is a start.

Thanx appreciate it