2014 5.7 8 speed showing p1b14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AllRamz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I replaced the valve body on my 2014 hemi 8speed and now it won't come out of park and I'm getting the p1b14 code also had p1b13 a couple times. I know they say the fluid level can cause this but i have it filled as much as I can without being able to run it through the gears. Anyone have any ideas what can be causes this?

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I replaced the valve body on my 2014 hemi 8speed and now it won't come out of park and I'm getting the p1b14 code also had p1b13 a couple times. I know they say the fluid level can cause this but i have it filled as much as I can without being able to run it through the gears. Anyone have any ideas what can be causes this?
Did you jack up the rear of the truck to level the trans ? If not, you may be able able to add more fluid if you do this.

OP
OP
A

AllRamz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
That was the first thing I tried, I was thinking the same thing. Does anyone know what fluid line I can take off higher in the system to pump more fluid in to eliminate the level as the problem?