2015 Express

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rsalway

Rsalway

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Here is a shot behind the wheels. I decided to paint the Mevotechs and clear the Bilsteins before installing.

FD25B1DF-FF60-4E09-920A-5695E3DE0A15.jpeg

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Looks great, welcome to the forum!

OP
OP
Rsalway

Rsalway

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes, just so they keep from getting so rusty and it looks better between the spokes. Once you break a few times, all the paint on the surface is back to normal and the rest stays nice and black.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
cool!

What size are your tires? Im getting ready to put on the exact same Billstein set-up!

I had those same steps but i cound't get mine to stop rattling...did you have that issue?

OP
OP
Rsalway

Rsalway

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The tires are 275/65/20. They fit pretty good. I may go a bit wider next but not sure. I like the overall look, so may not fix something that isn’t broken. I have a -25 offset if that helps at all. As far as the step bars, I haven’t had any problems so far. I wonder if yours were over or under torqued when they were installed???? Mine are nice and firm even with bigger guys getting in and out of my truck.