2018 PW Rant and who else has these problems?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michael harpe

U.S. Army 2001-2014
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 hemi
i agree the brakes suck big floppy donkey ****. i had to get the upper 3rd brake light replaced cause it leaked. then i scrapped off the sponge that they call a gaskey and replaced it with 1/4 auto weeather strpping from home depot. had the headliner replaced under warranty when they did that as well.

never had an issue with parking sensors and i swapped out the oem bumper for after market. check my build out.

had the abs controller replaced. its a know issue that sometimes they go bad according to dealer.

im going to order ss brake lines and see if that helps with the pedal. ill post when i do and let you know my results.

My power wagon build thread | DODGE RAM FORUM - Dodge Truck Forums

BigLazer4u

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Lmao, well. This sounds like my thread back a long time ago. I have just come to terms with my truck not being my old tundra. I mean it is a Chrysler product.. my 19 power wagon has been in the shop more in the first three months of owner ship than my tundra in its entire 14yrs of owners ship.. however, that being said I still love my power wagon more than any other vehicle I’ve owned, and would buy it again even knowing it’s going to be in the shop atleast 2-3 times a year for weird ass gremlins.