2018 RAM uConnect Upgrade Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MidnightLightz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Good Evening,

I bought a UAS 8.4" uConnect (Hardware # CVRC27N0GL & PN # 68331635AA) online. I'm trying to update the software to the latest firmware through uConnect but I do not have the original VIN of the vehicle the donor came from (was from a 2018 Dodge Ram).

I was wondering if anyone who had the same hardware and PN#s could send me their VIN so I can get the correct firmware from uConnect or if someone could point me in the right direction of somewhere I could get the latest/best firmware for this uConnect.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Good Evening,

I bought a UAS 8.4" uConnect (Hardware # CVRC27N0GL & PN # 68331635AA) online. I'm trying to update the software to the latest firmware through uConnect but I do not have the original VIN of the vehicle the donor came from (was from a 2018 Dodge Ram).

I was wondering if anyone who had the same hardware and PN#s could send me their VIN so I can get the correct firmware from uConnect or if someone could point me in the right direction of somewhere I could get the latest/best firmware for this uConnect.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!
Even if you put in a valid VIN the site will report your vehicle is up to date. This thread will have the firmware you're looking for...