2018 Uconnect Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

megacabcummins

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A week ago i upgraded my 17 Ram 1500 to an 18 2500 mega cab Laramie 6.7 cummins . the 18 has the 8,4 inch Uconnect with nav and back up camera . My issue is this . Nav shows me 150 miles from where i am , ive tried factory reset , ive gone on Uconnect web site and put my vin in and it shows current software . when i try and plug my android phone in the radio starts calling A contact in my phone list but it doesnt actually call just shows a call being placed ..ive spoke with the dealership ive purchased from ( Volkswagon Canada ) and they are beyond trying to resolve the issue . but everything im reading is showing to replace the unit . the dealership is willing to purchase an aftermarket unit at thier expense and i will add they have stole my bussiness with how outstanding they have been . but im kinda fixed on the 8,4 Uconnect , any tips would be great