2019 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fireman48

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 New body style
Engine
5.7. HEMI
My 2019 build came out to 65k. I sent it to 2 dealers. One sells at invoice minus rebates, minus half of the holdback and no dealer fees. Should have prices tomorrow.
I think it will be close to a 2018 that I'm seriously considering. Rebates update today which may be a deciding factor also.
The 2019 I got about everything except a sunroof and no bed storage compartments. Love that 12" nav screen.
I'll update as soon as I know.

OP
OP
Fireman48

Fireman48

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 New body style
Engine
5.7. HEMI
Delmonico red pearl. Haven't seen many in that color and it is gorgeous. The grey granite or blue is my backups.
Interested to see what happens with April's rebates on the 18 and 19. My dealer said it should update by open of business tuesday.

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Love the paint choice. I really like my ramboxes but i could see myself without them. I would get a cap and do decked bed drawers, or something like that. I really loke these trucks with caps on them. Kinda disappointed i cant use a cap on mine but i love the ramboxes and the fast access. A cap would kill that for me.

I bet youll end up getting a good deal on the 19. If i was buying new thats what i would get. Dail shift annoys me but im sure i can get over it.

OP
OP
Fireman48

Fireman48

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 New body style
Engine
5.7. HEMI
Invoice was $62,344. I really expected a bigger difference in the price. Currently no 2019 rebates. I guess I'll hold off for a bit. I really want the 12"Nav screen.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Invoice was $62,344. I really expected a bigger difference in the price. Currently no 2019 rebates. I guess I'll hold off for a bit. I really want the 12"Nav screen.

Was that msrp, or what they would sell it to you for?

Silverback

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I went into the dealer today to get a price on a 2019 PW. Two of the options I want are the trailer tech package (gives you the cameras) and the safety package. They came back and said that I can only pick one, not compatible with each other! WTF.. I came home and looked into it a little. I see ZERO reason why you can't have both and emailed the salesman and asked him to look into it. Seems like a bug or something in their configuration tool. Anyone order a new one with those two packages?

Punishher7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Delmonico red pearl. Haven't seen many in that color and it is gorgeous. The grey granite or blue is my backups.
Interested to see what happens with April's rebates on the 18 and 19. My dealer said it should update by open of business tuesday.

You’re spot on with the color. Whether ‘18 or ‘19, DO IT!

5db1da94be71b8c56428083033d40f4f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I went into the dealer today to get a price on a 2019 PW. Two of the options I want are the trailer tech package (gives you the cameras) and the safety package. They came back and said that I can only pick one, not compatible with each other! WTF.. I came home and looked into it a little. I see ZERO reason why you can't have both and emailed the salesman and asked him to look into it. Seems like a bug or something in their configuration tool. Anyone order a new one with those two packages?

I know they have done stuff like that in the past, like with my ‘16 you couldn't order the package with the auto headlights (whatever it is called) AND the package with the cargo/box camera. They were not compatible together. Not the same thing as yours, but same overall concept.

OP
OP
Fireman48

Fireman48

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 New body style
Engine
5.7. HEMI
Was that msrp, or what they would sell it to you for?
That was invoice selling price. Any rebates upon delivery would be applied then plus $399 doc fee.

Steve White motors would be the same except they have no doc fees and they give you half of the holdback.

OP
OP
Fireman48

Fireman48

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 New body style
Engine
5.7. HEMI
They have had issue with the 19 2500 and ordering the 12" Nav screen but it took several tries for it to go thru.
I built it on Dodges website with both options you want without issue.

Silverback

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
They have had issue with the 19 2500 and ordering the 12" Nav screen but it took several tries for it to go thru.
I built it on Dodges website with both options you want without issue.

Exactly, I built it on Rams site and on Costco's auto program site with those packages, no issues.. to include the 12" screen (which I am rethinking.. need to mess with one a bit more). I emailed the salesguy and asked him to look into it, which he replied and said he would. If I am spending that much money on a new truck then I want what I want and don't want to leave out either one of them. BTW, the Costco price is pretty good for anyone looking. It will definitely pay for your one year membership should you not have one.

OP
OP
Fireman48

Fireman48

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 New body style
Engine
5.7. HEMI
I was on Dodges site today looking at PW 2019 at any dealers. I found a white pretty loaded at $67k MSRP that is enroute to the dealership. It had a $6700 dealer discount said to be rebates this month as well as another $2500 in military, FFA etc discounts. That put the truck at $58k. They confirmed it was a 19 and had a black otw also. That is the best price ive seen on 19 by far and no other dealerships are listing any rebates. Only problem. Not my color. I'm about to go to the Philippines for 3 weeks and I'll see what is out there after that.

Silverback

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Exactly, I built it on Rams site and on Costco's auto program site with those packages, no issues.. to include the 12" screen (which I am rethinking.. need to mess with one a bit more). I emailed the salesguy and asked him to look into it, which he replied and said he would. If I am spending that much money on a new truck then I want what I want and don't want to leave out either one of them. BTW, the Costco price is pretty good for anyone looking. It will definitely pay for your one year membership should you not have one.

Ahh.. Dealer found out the issue in ordering. Seems the 12" display is a late availability item (I'd need to hold off 3-4 more weeks before ordering... not a deal breaker). So you CAN get the trailer tech package and the safety package together. I knew it had to be a mistake or something.

tastysuds

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Ahh.. Dealer found out the issue in ordering. Seems the 12" display is a late availability item (I'd need to hold off 3-4 more weeks before ordering... not a deal breaker). So you CAN get the trailer tech package and the safety package together. I knew it had to be a mistake or something.

tastysuds

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hmmm, Take a look at my sticker. My truck is already off the train and being taken to the dealership. Late availability??????? Maybe they ran out but as far as late availability, I have it ands its built and shipped.

Attachments

• Window sticker.pdf
    87.2 KB · Views: 9

Silverback

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Hmmm, Take a look at my sticker. My truck is already off the train and being taken to the dealership. Late availability??????? Maybe they ran out but as far as late availability, I have it ands its built and shipped.

He did say they ran out of them and now you can't order one in that configuration and its considered late availability at this point. Awesome you got one. Looks like you built out almost exactly the way I want mine... different color.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963